Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams About the Game?
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11
Dreams About the Game?

Last night, I dreamt my latest in a series of what must be several dozen dreams concerning aamfp. I woke up in a cold sweat. If only I could remember exactly the dream was like, I just remember it being amazing.

One of my most vivid involved the game actually being an mmo, with instances inside the game replacing levels. Weird I know, but it still terrorized me.

Anybody else had any dreams about the game?
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013, 01:32 AM by bluel0bster.)
09-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Find
fede91fede Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Dreams About the Game?

I hope that this new amnesia has a nice texture and environments which, although less interactive than its predecessor, are able to provide everything you need to dive into this new adventure.
I loved amnesia: a dark descent and a great deal of trust in this new chapter.
That's my dreams (I would say, more than dreams, hopes) Smile
09-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Find
kingbdogz Offline

Threads: 0

I've had so many dreams about it for some reason too.

One last night actually involved me being in the game and hiding away from what appeared to be a pig monster AND a pig/human/horse hybrid abomination. I tried to hide in a closet but then the AI was smarter than in dark descent and ended up breaking down the closet door. So I tried to run and I was scared shitless. The pig monster ended up chasing me down, pinning me down with a hook and then gradually ate my body whole while I was still alive. I was screaming in agony the whole time and I felt the most screwed up sense of dread and fear. I felt very conscious the whole time and ended up forcing myself to wake up because it was just too fucked up and scary.

My dreams are a little vivid -_-
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013, 03:26 AM by kingbdogz.)
09-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Find
Eyelander Offline

I had a dream where Machine for pigs came out on a Friday at 3:00 pm EST
But than i woke up knowing it comes out on a Tuesday during school hours...
Its the ultimate scare Ive had in awhile. Smile
09-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

(09-06-2013, 02:53 AM)kingbdogz Wrote: I've had so many dreams about it for some reason too.

One last night actually involved me being in the game and hiding away from what appeared to be a pig monster AND a pig/human/horse hybrid abomination. I tried to hide in a closet but then the AI was smarter than in dark descent and ended up breaking down the closet door. So I tried to run and I was scared shitless. The pig monster ended up chasing me down, pinning me down with a hook and then gradually ate my body whole while I was still alive. I was screaming in agony the whole time and I felt the most screwed up sense of dread and fear. I felt very conscious the whole time and ended up forcing myself to wake up because it was just too fucked up and scary.

My dreams are a little vivid -_-
lol

Got a good idea for a cs? ^^

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013, 03:44 AM by Daemian.)
09-06-2013, 03:43 AM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79

I'm scared having horror dreams, they always consistent of larger than life horrifying creatures chasing after you fast then slowly.
I start off fast to, running at top sprint but then 5 seconds later I slow down to a snail's pace. Which would be comical (Stupid hollywood horror movies) if I was looking at it in third-person, but something about not being able to run anymore is just terrible.

I wake up before it can jump or attack me, but that feeling of powerlessness is just... horrible because I'm scared of it happening in RL! D=

But no, I don't want dreams of pigs chasing after me and I never want to.
09-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Find
ZeazyZ Offline

Never saw any dreams about TDD , which is weird because it stressed me for so many weeks. But my anticipation for AMFP is so high that I have seen many dreams about that.
09-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Find
summit Offline

Threads: 20

When I play TDD at night, I always dreamed about a nyan cat chasing me in the cellar.
09-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Find
Conehead Offline

Threads: 1

I had a dream in where I explored the beginning of the game. It was outside, in some kind of garden at night. After some time I got into a narrow path, about halfway through, the pig monster(which I couldn't see clearly, only a silhouette) entered the narrow path too, chasing me for not too long since I was shocked in fear while staring at him getting closer. Just before he striked his mechanic-like mace I woke up and was very much relieved.
09-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Find
AdamD Offline

Threads: 7

I had a dream, where FG made a live Let's Play in a small conference room, and we, the people of the forum, were there. I remember when a pig sounded and something started to appear, everybody went crazy, shouting and clapping, bothly scared and terrified...

"Dreaming is easy. Waking up is hard..."
09-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Find