Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late, Game Breaking Bug
krtalln Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago Late, Game Breaking Bug

Near the end of the game, after I turned on the machine and escaped to the surface to see the people being terrorized, I found a pretty serious bug. I didn't record it, but I will explain the steps that I took that caused it to happen.

When you get off the elevator on the surface, just continue through the tunnel as normal, once on the street, you have to go through these two little entryway areas in order to get to the next street and continue. One of the entryways leads to a door into a building with the note titled October 25th, 1899 on the second floor (for location reference).

Once you get out of that building, you are supposed to head straight out of the walled-in garden out front and then if you turn right, you see one of those big pig monsters run down another street.

If you turn left just after seeing that guy, you will see a door to another house. If you are like me, you may want to try to open that door. Well I tried, but while approaching the door, I fell through the world. For a while. When I finally died and respawned, the door to gain access to the second entryway (mentioned above), as well as every other door in the area, was locked and I couldn't get back to where I was.

Luckily, reloading about 3 autosaves back put me back having just come off of the elevator and I just had to redo that outdoor section. But it would be nice to not have a bug like this happen in the first place really.
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Late, Game Breaking Bug

Thanks for reporting, this bug is known and on the list for a patch.
09-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Website Find