Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

problems
RandomStar Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago problems

i just installed both black plague and requiem and they dont work like if i move my mouse the screen freezers for a while and then jumps to the spot i tried to go buuut if i just use ''wasd'' it works and doesnt jam, so if any of you have a solution for my problem please help cause i dont know waht to do Smile if u even get my point Big Grin
09-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Find
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: problems

RandomStar Wrote:i just installed both black plague and requiem and they dont work like if i move my mouse the screen freezers for a while and then jumps to the spot i tried to go buuut if i just use ''wasd'' it works and doesnt jam, so if any of you have a solution for my problem please help cause i dont know waht to do Smile if u even get my point Big Grin

Well we all got that problem...At least 75% of us.There's another post about this problem.It's really annoying with this lag but they are working on a patch-fix.
09-12-2008, 10:27 AM
djc23 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: problems

I had the same problem but after tweaking my MSCONFIG startup processes. Try the solution in my thread:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=2493
09-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Find