Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Youtube video in Production!
FendersRule Offline

Threads: 1
Youtube video in Production!

Hello all! I'm a new fan of the Penumbra series. I purchased both of the hardcopies (BP and Overture) for Windows. Well, I THOUGHT BP came before Overture, so I just got done playing Black Plague after finding out I actually played the second one first. I am amazed at how evolving the story line and scares were!!!

Hopefully, I will be able to do some promoting by doing this. I am currently producing an "amateur" youtube review on Penumbra, mainly just Black Plague with a few mentions of Overture. I feel that more people should know about these great titles.

Anyhow, I'll have to find some time to play Overture as well. It seems that I didn't miss out at all story wise, as nothing really happened there that affected the second installments. It seems to me as the story was just a "jump start" to the real thing in Black Plague.

I also wanted to ask the developers if there were any Hard Copies produced for the Macintosh. I like to buy games on the Mac before the PC, but I was unaware of any hardcopies being available. I'm kinda against downloading stuff, I just the kind of person who needs the physical thing in hand. Anyhow, check me out on youtube.

I'm hoping I will be able to get stuff done in a timely fashion, but I'll repost when it all comes out. I'm trying to produce this without having played Overture. If my assumptions are correct about Overture, please let me know. If there is anything I should know about Overture, please let me know. I don't know if I will have time to review it before posting the video because I might be too busy. It seems that Black Plague is the meat and bones of the series.

Questions, Comments, Concerns, please post. I wanna make this video as neat as possible. I am also avoiding adding any spoilers, or puzzle solvers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VHNK7ODRlQ
09-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Find
ZaRboN
Unregistered

RE: Youtube video in Production!

Wow!
That's a great idea, Getting the new upcoming players of Penumbra to watch the awesome trailers on youtube..
Com'n guys! let's help this guy making the best Penumbra trailers ever!!! Big Grin
09-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

Good idea, and yeah, me too, i dun really like digital downloading.

Not an image
09-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

i wish you the best of luck. its about time someone made the public more aware of the penumbra series.
09-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Penumbra is too good to go too unnoticed. I don't know why some games are great, but they just don't advertise like they should; for whichever reason.

I like hard copies myself, but being on Linux, I'm a bit limited to that.
09-11-2008, 03:35 AM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

Thats an awesome idea, can't wait till it's been made.

That sucks that you played them backwards. I thought Overture was best due to the myserey of everything. But since you've already played Black Plague, you will already know exatly whats going on down there.
09-11-2008, 03:59 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Overture was pretty good in that, more mystery like, and in some ways, depressing; like the ending part.
my mom, when star wars came out, wasn't sure of the order or something, so she watched Return of the Jdei first, then Empire Strikes Back, then A New Hope. After the second, she basically knew she watched in backwards.
09-11-2008, 04:33 AM
Find