Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

List of all plot holes in Heavy Rain
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
List of all plot holes in Heavy Rain

Well, i3670?

[Image: p229xcq]
10-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: List of all plot holes in Heavy Rain

LOOOL

[Image: luv.gif]
10-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Oh for fuck sake.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
10-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

Yesh, pls i3670.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Original OP must deliver.
Chronofrog applying pressure.
Will the Original OP crack?
Find out next time on the next episode!
Directed by Vince Gilligan

[Image: luv.gif]
10-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

[Image: OP-will-surely-deliver.jpg]

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
10-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

yes pls

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
10-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(10-18-2013, 06:37 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [Image: OP-will-surely-deliver.jpg]

Corinthian says Wubwub says that Chrono says that i3670 says that HR sucks.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Take into consideration that I have not played Heavy Rain in 2 years (or more) and I do not feel like replaying it at the moment. This list of plot holes/illogicals will not be complete.

Ethan Mars thinking he's the killer. From a chronological perspective this is just stupid because the murders began before Jason got killed. Why would he kidnap eight other children before testing himself? What did rain and drowning have to with Jason's death?

The unexplained blackouts and origami figures.*

Cops pursuing Ethan on vague evidence. He has nightmares of drowning bodies, must be the killer.

Cops not using logic. The Escape from the Motel-part. We have Ethan against the "highly-trained" SWAT team, that's unarmed by the way, and escapes. They are chasing a serial killer without any kind of weaponry. If I remember correctly they even had a helicopter that they could've easily used to pursue the taxi that Ethan high-jacks.

Parents holding on to evidence. The letter, the cellphone and the ENTIRE box of origami figues that Resa is holding on to (which contains the locations of the trials) why not give them to the police, helping them catch the killer? Also, since this man has killed eight people in a period of 2 years there should be more concrete evidence than there is especially if the rest of the five victims' parents aren't as stupid as Lauren, Susan and Resa.

Scott getting away scot-free. He killed all bodyguards in the Kramer mansion and gets away with it.

On the subject of Scott. He has a car** that's been in storage for two years, a power-plant, two apartments (lizard challenge and the one he lives in), the last trial room, the last building and vast amounts of cameras and cellphones. He's also a private detective with a PD salary.

Madison's insomnia and dream were not explained.***

Those are the ones I can think of right now, might add some if I think it's worth my time and energy to add them. Also, I do not want you to think that I hated HR, I loved playing it because it was different and intriguing at first but it derailed, in my opinion.

*They were explained, but not in the game therefore they still remain unexplained. Apparently some mental bond was created between Scott and Ethan and when Scott kills one of his victims Ethan was supposed to go through some mental realm. Cut from the game.

**Which they should be able to trace back to Scott.

***Like Ethan's blackouts, they were explained separately and not in the game and therefore remains unexplained. She had post-traumatic stress disorder due to her being a war correspondent. Cut from the game.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
10-18-2013, 08:05 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

well, Ethan had a blackout when Shaun disappeared.
10-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Find