Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Good advice for starting a light novel?
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Good advice for starting a light novel?

(10-22-2013, 05:36 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: I also noticed that writing seems pretty tiresome and exhausting.

Yeah. Keep plenty of water close at hand and take regular breaks. As I said, I don't know about writing but when I'm either composing or notating music (especially on real paper) it's very easy to go hours and hours (at least for me) without standing up or drinking anything. This can obviously very easily lead to extreme tiredness and headaches. Seems like a complete no-brainer, but you'd be surprised. It can really make you hate projects and will certainly drain you enough so that you won't be able to do any more work that day.
10-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Good advice for starting a light novel?

(10-22-2013, 06:00 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 05:36 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: I also noticed that writing seems pretty tiresome and exhausting.

Yeah. Keep plenty of water close at hand and take regular breaks. As I said, I don't know about writing but when I'm either composing or notating music (especially on real paper) it's very easy to go hours and hours (at least for me) without standing up or drinking anything. This can obviously very easily lead to extreme tiredness and headaches. Seems like a complete no-brainer, but you'd be surprised. It can really make you hate projects and will certainly drain you enough so that you won't be able to do any more work that day.

Yeah, what ever takes brainwork, takes energy. It's wierd how thinking
can make you tired, but when you think it frankly, brain is like a muscle
and it will exhaust the same way when you use it. Muscle needs to rest after some exercising so needs the brain after hard thinking.
10-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Find