Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

this is so funny
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21
this is so funny

Play on hard mode. Them get to the residential corridors. Them wait for the infected and play with him.

Hide in the armory, behind the crates, and let him break the door. Them pick on the small boxes, and throw them to him. If you hit the infected, he wont know where you are and you will see him running like hell to nowhere lol. You can see him sprint up and down on the corridors trying to find you. Remember you must hide in the armory room and having the door gone is essential.

Sometimes i make him chase me and i hide in the armory and again if he didnt know where you went, you will just see him sprint past you. Its funny
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2008, 07:44 PM by noctislp.)
09-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
RE: this is so funny

Lol sounds funny, I mess with the infected aswell when im bored lol.
When you see the first infected I just ran into a room and stacked it with boxes lol. Then he breaks it down and chases me, Then I run to the next room and I put that shelf to block the door, then I got the mattress and then I sat behind the desk and waited.
Then he got it and saw me behind the desk and I ran out again.
It's pretty tense when your in a very small room and its on hard difficulty because 3 hits and your down lol.
10-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
RE: this is so funny

Ohh btw, "Then play with him" Isn't a very good term just to let you know Smile
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Find