Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

Sweet, now we have a host and an editor!

I'm trying to think of what my own role will be in this, if any. I'm interested in researching, sourcing and compiling the info we'll need for each episode. Not sure what more I could do.

Abraxas, I'll PM you two short "scripts", one will be very to-the-point and will allow you to embellish it with your own words and to inject your own style, and the other will be a more fully-fledged script which you'll essentially just read as is, unless you wish to add/change something on the fly. You can see which type of script you'd prefer to work with, then we'll do it that way from now on Smile
11-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10

(11-10-2013, 08:03 AM)Paddy™ Wrote: Sweet, now we have a host and an editor!

I'm trying to think of what my own role will be in this, if any. I'm interested in researching, sourcing and compiling the info we'll need for each episode. Not sure what more I could do.

Abraxas, I'll PM you two short "scripts", one will be very to-the-point and will allow you to embellish it with your own words and to inject your own style, and the other will be a more fully-fledged script which you'll essentially just read as is, unless you wish to add/change something on the fly. You can see which type of script you'd prefer to work with, then we'll do it that way from now on Smile

Thanks! I might just stick to a script, at least at first, until I get comfortable (hopefully it'd last long enough). I found myself a mic (albeit a rather cheap one and oldish one, but it'll get the job done). I think it'd be a good idea to meet everyone planning on being involved on Skype sometime beforehand to make sure we're all on the some page.

11-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Anyone still interested in this?
Paddy, I'll be sending you the video in a moment.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2013, 03:33 AM by VaeVictis.)
11-26-2013, 03:33 AM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(11-26-2013, 03:33 AM)Abraxas Wrote: Paddy, I'll be sending you the video in a moment.

Why did you record a video? This is going to be an audio podcast.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2013, 04:23 AM by Ashtoreth.)
11-26-2013, 03:58 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

A miscommunication apparently? *covers head from being cut off*

11-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Find