Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture
Mr.T Offline

Threads: 1
Penumbra Overture

i have a problem i cant get the "cotton string" to fix a fuse to blow up the tnt in the cave. does anyone know what i can do about it? I'm getting crazy here.
10-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Penumbra Overture

I think you have to get something before hand. if memory serves, you need a note on how to make explosives. you need that chemical found in the, oh gosh. it has a typewriter, some light coming from the crack in the ceiling, a treasure like chest.I think you also need the pick ax.

it happened to me once too, where I couldn't grab it, but I believe you need those other things first.

when you say you can't get the string to fix it, do you mean you have it, but can't figure it out?
if that's the case, you have to go in the inventory and move that cotton string to that chemical you find in that room I described, begins with B I think. once that is done, you have to put that in the gun powder, which is right after that electric fence.
i think that's the order. it has to do with all three of those.
10-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Find
Mr.T Offline

Threads: 1

thanks for the info
i went back to the office and broke the chest with the pick ax and got the note inside it and then i could grab the string.
Thank you very much!
10-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

you're quite welcome. glad i was able to help
10-05-2008, 04:55 AM
Find