Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

... I really don't understand (Actually i do a bit) Trying to show us the mod and having problems with credits from development? I think this is a bit off topic and stupid. Why so angry? Just reach hands and be friends again. Credit everyone who helped, and so on. The mod looks great and it sure was a lot of work with mapping and stuff...

I mean im planning to do a mod / Custom story ( When the update is out) too, and i will need A LOT of help because im a total loser. But i will credit everyone who helped ._.

Ugh well.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
01-16-2014, 11:14 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Be friends? You can't be serious! I trusted this guy with all my good heart and share my mod and firstly hired to work scripts and mapping stuff, after that I paused the mod, but yeah overall result Dnalange decided to continue it and steal many of my original ideas / original concept how the mod begins, that was all of my idea and some other guy which is victim here too. Well.. If you wanna know more PM me, I don't wanna get off-topic because I know people will get pissed off if I ramble, re-circle this conversation, but yeah. PM me if you want to know more.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014, 02:25 PM by HumiliatioN.)
01-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

PM me if you want to know more!
Goddamnit Humi!
Leave this treadh ONTOPIC please!
still annoying me and making me look bad!
Can i ask you polite to leave this treadh alone and NOT post anything OFFTOPIC anymore.
I would apriciate this.
Thank you in advance DnALANGE
01-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Shut the hell up! Both of you.

If you wanna keep fighting over this, take it outside. From this post onward, everything has to be something to do with the thread itself, instead of users' grief against each other.

This is getting ridiculous! Anyone fighting in this thread from now on will receive a warning and a post privilege restrictions.

01-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Website Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Bumpediebump...
New version out!
I've written like 3 small bugs \ forgotten things i need to fix still.
Overall the game is almost bug\crash free!
New version is up for people who did NOT play yet!
Enjoy and i am still curious about what you think of it.
Check it here : http://www.moddb.com/mods/premonition
DnALANGE
01-22-2014, 02:47 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Hey DnALANGE,

I just finished playing through your Total Conversion mod for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and I must say that I was impressed. The introduction was great, the ending was a happy one (which is kind of rare in an ATDD Mod), the characters were well written and well voice acted, the puzzles were fun, and it was very nice to see the AMFP assets used appropriately in the mod. I greatly enjoyed the way some of the new mechanics worked such as the magnifying glass, cell phone, and recharging flashlight. I also enjoyed the story of Premonition and I feel the manpigs used in the mod fit well with the style of the total conversion. My only concerns were some slight frustration at specific parts, difficulty figuring out where to go next, and some spelling errors.

If you are to ever plan a sequel to this mod, I would gladly enjoy playing as Richard once again and maybe working with Eddie together on the next case.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
01-28-2014, 12:53 AM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(01-28-2014, 12:53 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Hey DnALANGE,

I just finished playing through your Total Conversion mod for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and I must say that I was impressed. The introduction was great, the ending was a happy one (which is kind of rare in an ATDD Mod), the characters were well written and well voice acted, the puzzles were fun, and it was very nice to see the AMFP assets used appropriately in the mod. I greatly enjoyed the way some of the new mechanics worked such as the magnifying glass, cell phone, and recharging flashlight. I also enjoyed the story of Premonition and I feel the manpigs used in the mod fit well with the style of the total conversion. My only concerns were some slight frustration at specific parts, difficulty figuring out where to go next, and some spelling errors.

If you are to ever plan a sequel to this mod, I would gladly enjoy playing as Richard once again and maybe working with Eddie together on the next case.

Thank you for this very nice revieuw\post.
I'm very happy you enjoyed to mod and see wat kind of work i've put into.
About the difficulty, it was even MORE difficult before the last full update.
I had to fix some scripts \ maps to make the game function better and more easy.
You may rate it on ModDB if you want.
there will be NO further mod for Premonition.
I think i've done enough for Amnesia modding, i'm sorry!
-
Thank you again and there are some amazing mods coming this months!

Premonition has been updated!
There is a fully translated GERMAN version ( small english folder \ "zipped" ) added!
And, the mod has been modified for better performance \ better gameplay \ added more quests and added \ removed some scripts etccc..
Quote:NOT FOR PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYED, NOTHING CHANGED INTO THE MAIN GAMEPLAY
So enjoy for the people who did not play it already.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014, 08:25 AM by Traggey.)
01-28-2014, 01:37 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)

I have merged your posts, please don't bump when your thread is still on the front page.
02-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Wtf....................
Traggey.. O M G man.....
IT was NOT on the front f**ng page!
It was because i just added my post into update,,....
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU LATELY?
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014, 03:48 PM by DnALANGE.)
02-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Find
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37

From what I noticed he let people know in a post that he added an update, another language. I personally don't see the problem in that, front page or not. I might be missing some rule though, but just sayin'.

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014, 03:52 PM by Wapez.)
02-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Find