Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the Acid
brown8775 Offline

Threads: 2
Making the Acid

Hello all, I'm trying to make the acid to dissolve the fleshy looking substance that is blocking the doorway. I've placed all of the different chemicals into the contraption with valves in the lab. I have an off-white coloured vessel that I believe is meant to contain the finished product, yet I can't set the vessel down on the table under the spout for some reason. Hence I am unable to collect the acid when the chemicals mix and it comes out of the spout!
Is there something else that I am missing?! If so, then I hope it's down here in the lab because the stairs have collapsed.
Please Help!!
Thank you!
12-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Making the Acid

Assuming that this Vessel is the Container/Jar (Can't remember exactly), and you have gotten 4 Chemicals (which have the same image in the inventory, but different names), select the Container/Jar from the inventory. Double click it and hover it over the valve machine. If you see that the Jar becomes more white or glows slightly in the middle of the screen, click Smile That should place it, then you can turn the valves which will fill the jar.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Find
brown8775 Offline

Thank you, Romulator... I'll try some more. I have placed all of the 4 chemicals correctly, as when I turn on the valves, the acid comes out of the spout. The white container I have is called a "Chemistry Pot" or some similar name. Finally, I have been doing exactly what you have just suggested, but when I click to place the pot it says: "You cannot use this item in this way" or one other message that I cannot recall...
I'll keep trying, perhaps it's just finicky or something... I really hope it's not a glitch!
12-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

If you feel the need to, go to the Load Game option from the main menu and click not the first Autosave, but the one before. It should be in the Main Hall, and you can just get back to the Basement from there if you need to! This way, if it was a glitch, it was probably caused during the map loading process. Smile

And yes, it is the Chemistry Pot.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 11:43 PM by Romulator.)
12-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Find
brown8775 Offline

There was a small pipe or rod sitting on the table. Once I removed it and dropped it on the ground, the jar placed as it should have!
Thanks again!
12-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Find