Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass jar for Acid?!
brown8775 Offline

Threads: 2
Glass jar for Acid?!

I've already crawled through the tunnel in the prison. I found the kitchen with the large vat of acid, yet I have no glass jar to put the acid in!! Where do I find this jar?! Is this how I get out of here, because right now I am trapped. I tried to stack crates to jump through the crack in the ceiling at the top of the stairs past the "Storage" sign, but that didn't work either. I also tried to crawl back through the tunnel thinking I have to go back to find the jar in the earlier part of the prison, but it won't let me crawl back through.
Please help!!
Thank you...
12-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Glass jar for Acid?!

I think the Chemistry Pot can be used to hold the acid. Smile
Yeah, I was wrong. Been a while since I have played the story.

Refer to Oscar below :3

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 12:19 PM by Romulator.)
12-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

Yes, you'll need to find the glass jar to store acid in. It's further in the prison.

Detailed help:
Spoiler below!
When you come out of the tunnel, take a left and keep going, taking a left at the crack in the ceiling. Go right in the intersection, then through the long corridor with the cells and at the end turn right. Go down the stairs, head into the room, glass jar should be there.

PS. Chemistry pot got blown up already.

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 12:16 PM by Oscar House.)
12-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Find
brown8775 Offline

Threads: 2

(12-11-2013, 12:15 PM)Oscar House Wrote: Yes, you'll need to find the glass jar to store acid in. It's further in the prison.

Detailed help:
Spoiler below!
When you come out of the tunnel, take a left and keep going, taking a left at the crack in the ceiling. Go right in the intersection, then through the long corridor with the cells and at the end turn right. Go down the stairs, head into the room, glass jar should be there.

PS. Chemistry pot got blown up already.

Thank you so much! I didn't even see that there were any corridors at all near the crack in the ceiling, so I'll have to go looking for that left turn when next I play... funny, I swear I ran up and down that stairwell to the crack in the ceiling 50 times! I even carried crates all the way from the kitchen when I tried to climb out through that crack!
Thanks again!
12-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Find