Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Steam Holiday Sale
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Steam Holiday Sale

Well, I guess I'm finished with the sale. All the daily's today are stuff I already own or don't want.

So... Curious me wants to know how much you spent during this sale (you can check how much you did under the badge progress for the Holiday Sale badge), and what you bought. Everything.

I ended up spending $62.46 USD in the end.

I bought: Blade Symphony, Blockland, Two Rocksmith DLC, one Rocksmith 2014 DLC, Super Hexagon, To The Moon, Rocksmith 2014 Disc Import, PAYDAY 2 Armored Transport DLC, Spec Ops: The Line, Shadow Warrior, VVVVVV, Slender: The Arrival, and Bloody Trapland (I got some other things, but they were gifts so they don't count towards that $62 I don't think...)

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
01-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Find
TwiK999 Offline

Threads: 5

I'm about done with the sale.

I ended up buying:

Half life 2
Garry's mod
Braid
Limbo
Machinarium
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (2nd copy)
Gone Home
System Shock 2
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead 2 (Free)
World of Goo

Quite happy with my purchases. They should keep me busy until the next sale Tongue

Steam ID: Yazite

Xbox Gamertag: Yazite
01-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Alright after selling some cards I also got a small & cheap DLC. This is the final list for the winter:

Left for Dead 2
Half Life Complete
Fable The Lost Chapters
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC

I got all 3 Fallout games from GOG during the giveaway sale (btw the games are no longer available at GOG, I'm lucky to have snatched them before they were taken away).
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014, 03:42 AM by plutomaniac.)
01-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Find