Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movement/Mouse Issue
Timbaroo Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Movement/Mouse Issue

So I just bought a new (late 2013 model) MacBook Pro w/Retina and wanted to install ATDD onto it through Steam. I've played the game multiple times on my desktop, but I imagined that I'd be able to get much more of a scare alone in my dark room at night.

I download the game, work through a screen resolution issue (wouldn't play at the 2580x1920 resolution or whatever size it is) and am happy to see the game finally work! I create a new game, go through the intro, take a few steps and try to look around my surroundings. Here's where the problem comes in.

As I look around, I notice that I can turn left and right, but only within 180 degrees. So I go into my configuration settings to see if there is something I can tweak. Nothing. To my surprise, though, I can turn further! I thought I must have fixed it somehow! However, while I could turn further to the right, I could turn less to the left, leaving me with the same 180 degree turning issue.

I've looked around and I cannot find a solution. Can anyone help?
12-20-2013, 02:08 AM
Find