Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hardest modern concept to explain?
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Hardest modern concept to explain?

(03-22-2014, 11:13 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Extraterrestrial life. There is no way that we are alone in the space which hold bilions of planets, stars, and other objects.
Quick edit: maybe there is somewhere a planet which holds all of the Old Ones? Tongue

I think it would be extraordinarily rare to find extraterrestrial life that we can communicate with. Humans have evolved to be good at specifically recognizing other humans such as their facial features, but who knows what weird beings could roam other planets?

[Image: p229xcq]
03-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Find
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23

(03-22-2014, 11:13 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Extraterrestrial life. There is no way that we are alone in the space which hold bilions of planets, stars, and other objects.
Quick edit: maybe there is somewhere a planet which holds all of the Old Ones? Tongue

I don't think that would be hard to explain. Maybe it is mind blowing, but it isn't difficult to explain.

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

03-23-2014, 01:15 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

It's funny. I actually suspect other planets to have started communicating with us... or at least, other planets amongst others by now. In the least, we could not be alone if that were to happen.

I can imagine, someone gets like some paper or something similar, writes a message that says "Hello, I am from Troebnsk, a planet in the Yuajn quadrant, and I would just like to say, you're not alone." but would be in some weird symbols even we could not possibly translate with our diverse collection of languages and communication, sends it to NASA, and they get this weird suspicion it is in fact from out of space.

I mean, it would be cool to at least be confirmed as not the only thing life form.

Another tough concept to explain might be the movie Back to the Future.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2014, 12:13 PM by Romulator.)
03-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Find