Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Draw Off
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8
Draw Off

Alright, I'm not good at making things official, and while I know my abilities, I don't know what might be too harsh. If something seems unreasonable, let me know.

I'm not an idiot, and I can tell that the Frictional Games Forum has a plethora of talented artists. So, without further adieu, let's have a 2014, weekly draw off.

=======================================================
Rules

-Submitting Ends at the end of the week, on the Sunday of every week.

-Grading is Community based. If you have a Critique for a drawing, type the name of the person who drew it, than write your critique in a spoiler tag.

-Everyone is a winner, don't be harsh!

-Only upload your original content. If you have a drawing that fits the weeks criteria stored somewhere, be honest and create something new.

-When you submit, write "Week #, Submission (Name of drawing, optional)" Post your Image of your drawing in a spoiler tag, to save room.

-Try to refrain from using digital painting programs, like photoshop and (please god no) MSpaint.

-No nudity

=======================================================

Tips:

-Take your time. You'll have a whole week to perfect one drawing.

-Let your imagination flow. Not all drawings will be Amnesia or game related, and will give you more open creativity.

-Don't let bad critiques get you down, this is just for fun.

Week One Themed Drawing:
Draw your favorite moment from Amnesia: The Dark descent. submitting ends at Sunday, January 5th, 6 P.M. Eastern Time.

Week Two
pending...

The last man on Earth stood in a room.
There was a knock on the door.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 01:39 AM by HorrorElementFilms.)
12-31-2013, 05:00 AM
Website Find