Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Grand Unifying Theory
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
Grand Unifying Theory

Dogfood is actually a cat.

Let's look at the surface evidence first. Despite that dogfud has a dog as his avatar, we know that his name is actually "dog food". Now, we really have no evidence that dogs actually eat cats. However, we do know that dogs really like to chase cats around, just like how cats chase mice, except cats actually eat mice when they catch them. Therefore, we can assume that when cats are being chased by dogs, they believe that they are "dog food".

Next, we know from observation that cats really love to kill things. This suggests that cats are very violent and sadistic creatures. When Dogfood took the Dante's Inferno test, he ended up in the 7th circle, which is reserved for the especially violent of creatures. Coincidence? I think not.

To continue, we notice that Dogfood loves posting pictures of alligators / crocodiles in the cuteness thread. Now a crocodile / alligator does resemble a giant fish somewhat. And which animal loves fish more than cats? No doubt Dogfood dreams of having giant fish for him to feast his greedy feline paws upon.

Finally, Dogfood is a dancer. And clearly only cats are graceful enough to be able to perform anything close to dancing. Dogs just don't compare in this field. So in conclusion, my grand unifying theory states that Dogfood is definitely a cat.

[Image: p229xcq]
01-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74
RE: Grand Unifying Theory

(01-07-2014, 11:02 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: Dogfood is actually a cat.

I will counter your argument on four points based on my experiences and knowledge.

1. Dogs are equally violent as cats are or even more. I've never heard of cats biting things bigger than themself to death.

2. Crocodiles and alligators do not resemble fish somewhat. Does everything that lives in water resemble fish? Convince me.

3. All cats do not like fish. I base this on my experience that I've had with three cats, none of which are particularily fond of fish. They are more interested in beef.

4. Dogs are better dancers than cats. I've seen more videos of dogs "dancing" than I've seen cats. Probably because cats don't give a fuck about artistic expression.

I claim that Dogfood is a dog. Why? Because he's named his avatar after the thing he loves the most. Which is dogfood.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
01-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

thats disgusting and absurd

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014, 12:17 AM by Nice.)
01-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Can't we just say he is literally dog food?

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
01-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Find
daortir Offline

Threads: 9

Chronofrog is actually a Rabbit. Come on, it's written above his avatar, the "i" does not change anything to this ! Burn in hell, deceiver ! You are a rabbit and I will show it to the world !

Also, I'm french. I know a frog when I see one, fiend.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014, 02:32 AM by daortir.)
01-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

you're alone in this chrono, take the kittens someplace else. I rule the dogs and i'll make sure no purring furballs will walk this forum

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

[party pooper]

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid279502

[/party pooper]

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
01-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Can confirm that DJ Dogfood is in fact a cat.

[Image: dYPhiWP.png]

[Image: luv.gif]
01-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(01-07-2014, 11:02 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: Finally, Dogfood is a dancer. And clearly only cats are graceful enough to be able to perform anything close to dancing. Dogs just don't compare in this field. So in conclusion, my grand unifying theory states that Dogfood is definitely a cat.

My cat it dances Tango, Tango!, Tango!,
and it is very talented,
Yes just you think about it now,
My cat it dances Tango, Tango!, Tango!,
And it's also the world's sweetest little pussy-cat!

Tralalalalala Miau!

...So yeah I am pretty certain dogfood is not a cat since he does not dance Tango. Though I do not know exactly what dance he is into, judging by the images I have seen of it I would say it seems more like hiphop or a streetish type of dance......very fitting for a streetdog.
01-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

Dog Food Lid backwards is Dildo of God.

[/off-topic]

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
01-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Find