Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I hope my classmates get [Rude]
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23
Exclamation  I hope my classmates get [Rude]

Actually no, but I am really pissed off right now. My classmates today were acting like idiots. Their IQ instantly got multiplied by 0.
Let me explain what happened:
There was going to be an earthquake exercise (preparation should I call it?). The bell rang three times during class lesson and we were supposed to exit the building safely and carefully. However, my classmates (and other students) started running and screaming like animals (this is not a joke) and eventually they hit with momentum other students, therefore causing a real catastrophe. Some students fell down the stairs and got injured. I instantly frozen and didn't know what to do and I still have trouble getting it. As a result, we had to stay 1 hour more than usual because of this, a few students got injured and others got a 3-day expulsion.

Has anything crazy like this happened to you? How am I supposed to react? I really can't calm down and I am starting to get worried.

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 03:44 PM by Traggey.)
01-09-2014, 02:13 AM
Find
J.R.S.S. Offline

Threads: 5
RE: I hope my classmates get cancer

Children will be children as long as real worry is invisible, but their behavior will be judged when a real catastrophe happens, and they are left six feet under.

Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The White Ship"
01-09-2014, 02:19 AM
Website Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

what grade is this?

[Image: signature-2.png]
01-09-2014, 02:21 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Given my area, I haven't had to worry about earthquakes. We often have a fire or evac drill however, but we never take it quite seriously, rather because it takes us approximately 20 minutes to evacuate and well, there is no fire or threat.

Because we don't take it seriously (myself included) we are often walking/talking about random things on the way to the evacuation point. It's more outside of the evacuation I want some people at school to... well, I'll keep that to myself.

School life is particularly annoying depending on who is there and how they act. Although I cannot say that it is all good for coping with it, I simply just remind myself that I am better than most other people who mess around in the classroom, and I am more likely to go somewhere in life while they are in the city with their rags and long beards. There will always be times where some people you will disagree with in behaviour and spirit, but rest assured, it happens all the time, inside and outside of school.

To deal with it, I would take a breather. Understand that these people are not the best of people, and unfortunately have to deal with that. Your reaction should really be whatever you intake as something natural, and deal with that reaction.

I have been bullied in the classroom for about 8 years now. I suffer anxiety because of it, but I deal with it simply by talking, distracting myself.

Edit: With below post, I am 17 also, going on 18. Which puts my classmates in the same area. They all f... around. We have changed from what would be called a great school, given that our generation is particularly lazy. We'll come back around eventually, but till then, that's our general society of teenagers.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 02:25 AM by Romulator.)
01-09-2014, 02:22 AM
Find
BAndrew Offline

(01-09-2014, 02:19 AM)J.R.S.S. Wrote: Children will be children as long as real worry is invisible, but their behavior will be judged when a real catastrophe happens, and they are left six feet under.

Well they are 17 years old and they should have a sense of what's happening. I don't know how and why this happened. The rest of the year they were OK.

underlined: The bad thing is that there will also be others with them too.

@streeboat High school. Not sure what grade it corresponds but the average age is 17.

@Romulator Thanks for the response.

EDIT:I will try and relax before I get a heart-attack.

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 02:29 AM by BAndrew.)
01-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Seems you got a taste of the closest thing to Black Friday.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
01-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10

Sounds like something out of a sitcom. No one is seriously injured, which is good (did you get hurt?).
Just laugh. You can't script that kind of madness.

01-09-2014, 02:58 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

High school school itself is practically cancerous in general. We had evacuations sometimes and most would just exit normally, but there will always be the rowdy kids trying to play class-clown. I guess I got so used to just ignoring it and minding my own. I usually got so caught up in thought, I wouldn't notice a fight happening down a hallway or something similar. Saved me a lot of stress =P
01-09-2014, 03:01 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Without stupid people there wouldn't be smart.
And usually stupidity increases in bigger hordes.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 08:10 AM by Red.)
01-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Meh, what can you do? People are just irrational sometimes. No need to be mad about it.

We had an fire drill once during an exam. Whilst waiting outside, we discussed the questions on the exam. I passed.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 10:23 AM by i3670.)
01-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Find