Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifeless_The Abandon [Voice Audition] {ENDS TILL JANUARY 28TH}
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Shocked  Lifeless_The Abandon [Voice Audition] {ENDS TILL JANUARY 28TH}

You are Richard Anderson and you are interested in castles and one day you heard of this castle which no one dares to enter! do you have the guts to enter!

I'll post more images soon and trailers too! the mod will be on MODDB, 
[Image: oIRdwlS.jpg]" />
[Image: Ttaf12r.jpg]" />

so if you're interested in making voice acting for my CS then why not?!

so there is only 2 notes that you're going to voice act for!

[make it sound serious and realistic and kinda angry and sad]

"23rd August 1925. Today was the day that my heart stopped beating because.....  my daughter died, she didn't deserve it! It made me cry that day that I couldn't stop thinking about her, In my sleep, when I'm eating and when I'm writing. So I told my guards to take her corpse to the Crypt. Let her rest in peace."

so this is going to be a flash back and I want 2 different voice for this!

[ANNOYED VOICE] "uggh, these pesky rats keep eating our food, we need to get a cat soon! [The guy's voice which was used in the note] "Well we can't afford one"

There might be more voice acting that I need after I finish some maps and stuff, so make sure to always come on this thread for more updates and stuff!

so if you have the file then send me a pm on this forum, I would appreciate if you can send a mediafire link, which is easier for me!

Note that whoever does the voice acting, will be in the credits of the cs if you want that!Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2014, 04:11 PM by Radical Batz.)
01-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Lifeless_The Abandon [Voice Audition]

I'm not an voice actor, but I just wanted to say the first screenshot needs a boxlight. The top corner is unnaturally dark.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2014, 05:04 PM by OriginalUsername.)
01-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Lifeless_The Abandon [Voice Audition]

(01-15-2014, 05:01 PM)Apple pie Wrote: I'm not an voice actor, but I just wanted to say the first screenshot needs a boxlight. The top corner is unnaturally dark.
actually that's already fixed, cause these screenshots that I took where before I fixed it!
01-15-2014, 05:05 PM
Find