Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Weird sleeping problem
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Weird sleeping problem

Everyone's Circadian Rhythm is different. But if this still plagues you, you could use the Uberman or Dymaxion Sleep Schedule, same benefit from an 8 hour sleep.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
01-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

(01-24-2014, 07:56 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Everyone's Circadian Rhythm is different. But if this still plagues you, you could use the Uberman or Dymaxion Sleep Schedule, same benefit from an 8 hour sleep.

Im the sleepmaster Cool .
Listen to my tips they definetively WILL help Sleepy

But seriously strange things happen between weekends, holidays and school days.
School days: Im always tired at 6:00 AM and not tired when i go to bed.
Weekends and so on: Im tired when i go to bed and its fine when i wake up. And i wake up at 6-6 AM on weekends most of the time...

When i was a kid i had a soft plushie ( His name was Max the Mouse)... Sleeping was so easy in that time.
( I don't know why i mentioned that , everyone had one in his childhood. Dodgy )

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
01-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Find
TwiK999 Offline

Threads: 5

(01-24-2014, 12:12 AM)Wooderson Wrote: I was watching a Terry Wogan BBC documentary about the body clock. It was actually really interesting to see how complex sleep was for different people. It's not as simple as "going to bed is best here at x or y because z".

I learnt that for a young person aged 15-22 that its natural for their body clock to tell them to go to sleep at like 12am-2am. Along with that the perfect time for us to wake up is around 10am.

Its really interesting to see how some colleges here in the UK have actually acknowledged this info and changed their starting times to 11am.

My body clock is completely locked. In other words, I wake up at the exact same time every day of the week, including weekends. I wake up between 7.30 and 8.30am every day and can't get back to sleep. I get irritated and I have to get out of bed. It kinda sucks because I've had this for about two years now, and I feel grimy when I get up. The latest I've slept in recently is till around 9am.

P.S. Which colleges start at 11? My sixth form starts at 9 every morning and I think most schools/colleges/sixthforms in my area do aswell.

Steam ID: Yazite

Xbox Gamertag: Yazite
01-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-25-2014, 10:53 AM)TwiK999 Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 12:12 AM)Wooderson Wrote: I was watching a Terry Wogan BBC documentary about the body clock. It was actually really interesting to see how complex sleep was for different people. It's not as simple as "going to bed is best here at x or y because z".

I learnt that for a young person aged 15-22 that its natural for their body clock to tell them to go to sleep at like 12am-2am. Along with that the perfect time for us to wake up is around 10am.

Its really interesting to see how some colleges here in the UK have actually acknowledged this info and changed their starting times to 11am.

My body clock is completely locked. In other words, I wake up at the exact same time every day of the week, including weekends. I wake up between 7.30 and 8.30am every day and can't get back to sleep. I get irritated and I have to get out of bed. It kinda sucks because I've had this for about two years now, and I feel grimy when I get up. The latest I've slept in recently is till around 9am.

P.S. Which colleges start at 11? My sixth form starts at 9 every morning and I think most schools/colleges/sixthforms in my area do aswell.

Yeah my college starts at 9am too for most people (if you have a lesson at that time), would have to watch the documentary again to know which but they interviewed one of the head guys at the college and he says that in the past years of doing it they noticed that their students grades had risen significantly and students morale was up a lot more.

[Image: luv.gif]
01-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Find