Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

need help in black plague
-broasca- Offline

Threads: 1
need help in black plague

-im in the building where i killed the woman that helped me ... i need to get 6 chemicals , i only found 5 in the room where the machinery to mix them is ... the entrance to the chemical lab is closed , i opened the door from the computer , but is still closed due to the gass leak ...
-i looked everywere , i cant find the sixth chemical ... neither can i stop the gass leakege ...

need help

ps : the game is awsome
11-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: need help in black plague

Ah.. you mean the examination room! Try look the 6'th chemical at the storage room shelves, and check the books on the table. You can stop the gas leaking. Put the gasmask on, then pick up the rock, smash the broken pipe and sealing piece off and use the pipe, what you found behind the trash.
11-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Find
-broasca- Offline

Threads: 1

10x allot ... i found the chemical , damn it , 4 books it was behind them ...
and i fixed the pipe .. yupee :X
11-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

10x? that one was new. Wink

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
11-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Find
highpoly Offline

Threads: 0

(11-05-2008, 04:36 PM)-broasca- Wrote: -im in the building where i killed the woman that helped me ... i need to get 6 chemicals , i only found 5 in the room where the machinery to mix them is ... the entrance to the chemical lab is closed , i opened the door from the computer , but is still closed due to the gass leak ...
-i looked everywere , i cant find the sixth chemical ... neither can i stop the gass leakege ...

need help

ps : the game is awsome

when u enter the room look on the left sides thre wiil be pipe in s sahpe
replace it with the broken one
when u enter the room there will be long pipes in the left side on the wall go near them you
will find a s shaped pipe on the floor replace it this after few seconds the door will open
01-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Find