Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
dcah123 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

Hi there,

I just purchased Dark Descent on the Mac App Store for my 6 month old Mac. When I press "launch game" the screen goes black and freezes. I waited for 10 minutes...but nothing. I've tried to follow the instructions on your troubleshooting page for black screens but most of the stuff I think is not relevant here. I spent half an hour trying to update my drivers like instructed but it turns out Mac does that for me with my regular updates. Anyhow, hoping to get some help troubleshooting advice. Please let me know what information I can provide to you to get the ball rolling.

In case you need it, I have an Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB.

Thanks in advance...
01-30-2014, 07:20 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

an Intel HD Graphics 4000 is unfortunately not supported and might not be able to run the game. We are working on an update that might solve your problem, not certain when the update will be release other than it is currently worked on.

(01-30-2014, 07:20 AM)dcah123 Wrote: Hi there,

I just purchased Dark Descent on the Mac App Store for my 6 month old Mac. When I press "launch game" the screen goes black and freezes. I waited for 10 minutes...but nothing. I've tried to follow the instructions on your troubleshooting page for black screens but most of the stuff I think is not relevant here. I spent half an hour trying to update my drivers like instructed but it turns out Mac does that for me with my regular updates. Anyhow, hoping to get some help troubleshooting advice. Please let me know what information I can provide to you to get the ball rolling.

In case you need it, I have an Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB.

Thanks in advance...
02-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Website Find