Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Watch these
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Watch these

I'm not going to debate religion as a concept, I don't believe I'm in the position to do so. I also don't see the correlation between religion and conspiracy, since one of them is based on faith and the other is based on facts (although being drasticaly blown out of proportion).

This isn't even news. This has been around for decades, everyone knows about it. The thing I have a problem with is the conspiracy theorists that make things up in addition to what is known to further dramatize something we all know about and that is dishonest and suspicious at best.

I also don't believe everything the government tells me, I'm no sheep to any of these two bases, both are extreme in their own ways and I despise them both. Of course I can vote with my wallet and that's about it, no need to go about and lie about known facts and treat them as the biggest revelation of modern society, it isn't.

EDITED

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 06:46 PM by eliasfrost.)
02-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Watch these

It's about the concept. If you know, don't expect everyone to know. "I'm no sheep to any of these two bases, both are extreme in their own ways and I despise them both.": Exactly.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
02-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Find