Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Penumbra Apocalypse[Cancelled]
SSEAlexander Offline

Threads: 26
Penumbra Apocalypse[Cancelled]

What is Penumbra Apocalypse?
it is an crossover of Amnesia and penumbra which means it will contain both penumbra assets and amnesia assets.It will contain amnesia and penumbra monsters like:
Worm(Works pretty good but is bugged.)
Infected
Dogs
Spiders(Which are chasing u.Not the critter one`s)
Eggs(Not actually an enemies but,getting close to them,will make the egg crack.)
Godzilla [will probbaly be repelaced by diffrent monster]
Roach[Scrapped]
Hunter[Scrapped]
Millitary Units (R.A.T.W And K.A.E)
Rex(Gigantic Spider)

[Image: apocalypse+alternative.bmp]

[Image: APOCALYPSEWALLPAER.jpg]

your Story begans when u wake up just inside a house near to and wierd place,known as The "Wooden Caves" Your main enemies will be the spiders which are all over the "Kennel Village" and Wooden Caves.
Your main objective: Find a way out of Wooden Caves.
You are playing as two characters, "Mandus Jackson" and "Philip" from penumbra series.The two characters cannot be infected to unkown reason,And they both are trying to find way out.

Link for the custom story(in description):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRRfBlOrI3I

Patch V1 For demo version of Apocalypse
released:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar1eqawq8f00vhc/Patch_v1+DEMO.rar

[Image: g2.bmp]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 01:47 PM by SSEAlexander.)
02-26-2014, 08:51 PM
Find
RedKnight Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: Penumbra Apocalypse[WIP]

WRONG SECTION! And are you using ripped content and penumbra models? Do you have ever learned mapping or scripting? First, learn how to map and script and then post a thread about your custom story!

03-04-2014, 07:20 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

1. Wrong section. But dont worry someone will move it i guess. Poor mods moving all our posts :3

So you explained what to expect, but you should give us some screenshots. A storyline. Why would we play that without stuff to make this interesting?

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
03-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(03-04-2014, 07:20 AM)AprilMC Wrote: And are you using ripped content and penumbra models?

Penumbra is okay. Other content, unless with permission from owner, is not permitted.

Also, I wouldn't link to your YouTube video and go to the description; rather just link to the forum post: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...85035.html

This is also the demo from the video: http://www.mediafire.com/download/op0p5j...alypse.rar

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2014, 09:36 AM by Romulator.)
03-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

The story is pretty odd also. I mean who is Mandus Jackson? Why is Phillip and Mandus cannot be infected? Why do you wake up at a house? You need some more backstory.

Also you got some grammar mistakes here and there.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

It`s still under work...The story is based off the Demo.If u wanna more info and see what monsters u will encounter, check http://penumbrapo.blogspot.com/2014/03/p...is-it.html
U can see Index,Screenshots And Spiders/Creatures. U can see pickaxe that i am holding in Screenshots.Yes,i repelaced the lantern for this,but it will not be in game.Player will be Able to Grab some nearby weapons. Who is Mandus Jackson? He`s born in Mayfair like Daniel or Philip.He`s the guy that first escapes the Wooden Caves.Philip contacts him at ComRadio. Why they cannot be infected by spiders? They have an special cure which is preventing them from infecting.But they still can be Infected by Rex Or Zombies from Black Plague. Rex(Giant Spider,read on blog for info) you wake up in house as Jackson.You are awaking in Boat(Overture Style) And u find a Door.It jammes behind u and u cannot go back outside.Just prooced.

Anyways,I am relasing trailler.I changed the beggining story so,you will no more wake up in house.U will in ur boat.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 04:09 PM by SSEAlexander.)
03-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

omg i love this

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

10/10
03-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

Just maked a short footage of Alpha.

please,dont give too many dislikes or bad comments,it`s my first ever custom story and i hope u enjoy the release.We are working on it as long we can.We know scripting,mapping etc...The only problem is that,we sometimes make short maps.But dont worry,it will be pretty good.(I think)

Here is The Footage i hope u enjoy it. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLF783IMO...e=youtu.be

There will be many changes like the story changing or something. As u know,i am making this CS alone without any other peoples. My Steam friend is making some notes for me,ideas etc....
03-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

(03-06-2014, 09:02 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: Just maked a short footage of Alpha.

please,dont give too many dislikes or bad comments,it`s my first ever custom story and i hope u enjoy the release.We are working on it as long we can.We know scripting,mapping etc...The only problem is that,we sometimes make short maps.But dont worry,it will be pretty good.(I think)

Here is The Footage i hope u enjoy it. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLF783IMO...e=youtu.be

There will be many changes like the story changing or something. As u know,i am making this CS alone without any other peoples. My Steam friend is making some notes for me,ideas etc....

Dont worry. No one gave any dislike or posted bad comments by now. Its just hard to say something about a mod or custom story without footage or a description. If we dont see anything, we cant give you advice or impressions...

So yes we would need some interesting stuff to look at. But no one said bad things by now Smile

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
03-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Find