Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dialogue, Note- and storywriter
Linus Ågren Offline

Threads: 58
Dialogue, Note- and storywriter

Thank you all for your interest! CLOSED!

Heyhey there!

I am on the hunt for a person with great knowledge of the english language. Someone who can formulate great sounding sentences both for notes and for dialogues, as well as helping me get the story moving forward.

The mod is going to be a triology I think, but it is still too early to say exactly how many parts it will be. Each part will be at least 30 minutes of gameplay.

Short plot summary: [Part 1 - Years 1930-40]
Spoiler below!
The first part is basically about a patient at an asylum owned by a man named "Henry Blakeford". A horrible secret/truth lies buried away from the public, nobody knows what is actually going on.

In this first part, you get to know what horrors goes on in this Asylum through the eyes of the patient. You will encounter some gruesome scenes and nasty sound-effects to simulate the "treatments" the patients undergo. Your mission is to escape the asylum, but something else catches your eye which you cannot leave without.

Let me know if you are interested in this and ready to keep it up!

Creator of The Dark Treasure.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 02:19 PM by Linus Ågren.)
03-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Website Find
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Dialogue, Note- and storywriter

(03-02-2014, 12:24 PM)Vackert Kreatur Wrote: Heyhey there!

I am on the hunt for a person with great knowledge of the english language. Someone who can formulate great sounding sentences both for notes and for dialogues, as well as helping me get the story moving forward.

The mod is going to be a triology I think, but it is still too early to say exactly how many parts it will be. Each part will be at least 30 minutes of gameplay.

Spoiler below!
The first part is basically about a patient at an asylum owned by a man named "Henry Blakeford". A horrible secret/truth lies buried away from the public, nobody knows what is actually going on.

In this first part, you get to know what horrors goes on in this Asylum through the eyes of the patient. You will encounter some gruesome scenes and nasty sound-effects to simulate the "treatments" the patients undergo. Your mission is to escape the asylum, but something else catches your eye which you cannot leave without.

I'm engrish and I suppose I have good knowledge on formulating sentences that make sense. Big Grin

03-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(03-02-2014, 12:39 PM)HannahDJA Wrote:

Spoiler below!

I'm engrish and I suppose I have good knowledge on formulating sentences that make sense. Big Grin

Yeah, sure....

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Find
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34

(03-02-2014, 12:45 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 12:39 PM)HannahDJA Wrote:

Spoiler below!

Yeah, sure....

LOL. I really do though, I was just making a joke. Hehehe.

03-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I have a lot of free time in school and I do some story writing as it is so, I would sure love to give it a try ^^ What is it you want us to do to tryout or whatever it is?

03-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Just had to say something about that..
Quote:I'm engrish and I suppose I have good knowledge on formulating sentences that make sense. Big Grin

Yeah, sure....
LLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLLL!!!
Made me laugh!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2014, 06:31 PM by DnALANGE.)
03-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Find
BeartrixTheStrange Offline

Threads: 0

Wait, are you basically asking for a story writer and/or voice actor? If so, then I can help you out with the voice acting, but story writing isn't really my thing right at this moment.

If anyone is willing for my voice to be in a custom story, please private message me. I have been offline for too long and need to get back in this community!
03-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Website Find
Linus Ågren Offline

Threads: 58

(03-02-2014, 06:13 PM)WIWWM Wrote: I have a lot of free time in school and I do some story writing as it is so, I would sure love to give it a try ^^ What is it you want us to do to tryout or whatever it is?

There could be a group of storywriters, but we would have to come together and discuss everything so everyone agrees about it. Of course, there could be just a single writer as well!

(03-02-2014, 07:19 PM)BeartrixTheStrange Wrote: Wait, are you basically asking for a story writer and/or voice actor? If so, then I can help you out with the voice acting, but story writing isn't really my thing right at this moment.

At the moment, I focus on storywriters. The voice acting will be active later on, but for now it's not. All voice-actors who are interested can send me a pm. I will contact you when the VA part is active.

Everyone who is interested can add my skype "verchino" and we'll discuss it there!

Creator of The Dark Treasure.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 08:37 AM by Linus Ågren.)
03-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Website Find
Deadon Offline

Threads: 5

I'm american, need some Americanese(Or English, whichever.)?

2 Mappers are definitely better than one.
03-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

If you're still in need of a writer, that's basically all I can do, lol. I can send you samples of my work too (one of my more fancier pieces of work).

03-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Find