Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Call From Another Dimension 2: Herman's Revenge
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9

Published 4.4.2014
V1.2. released

Notice:This is a sequel for the mod "The Call From Another Dimension" and I suggest you to play that first. You will find that mod from my profile. Justine - expansion pack is needed!

Storyline:
Eight years ago I had heared about the famous Herlin mansion, to which creepy horror stories had been linked. As a fan of horror I decided to go and take a closer look at the mansion. Unfortunately I witnessed some kind of satanic ritual during which I was kidnapped. I managed to escape the mansion but I was so shocked, that I went to recover at my brother's house on the other side of town.
After eight years I still live with my brother. He left for a couple day's trip with his wife, four weeks ago, and they have yet to come back. The day before yesterday I read in the local paper that in a small town 50 kilometers north, a senior had seen an odd phenomena, which he described in the same way as I did eight years ago. I started to really worry about my brother. This morning's paper included a story about the same thing. This time the one who had seen things was a young man who had heard a name being called from the mansion. It was my name. I could not just wait for my brother and his wife to return. My brother is very dear to me, so I have to go rescue them!

This mod includes:
- puzzles
- over 5000 lines of code
- voice acting (4 characters)
- detailed mapping
- new musics
- custom sounds
- alternative endings
- 20 areas
- around 2 hours of gameplay
- French and Spanish translations

Pictures can be found from ModDB link!

[Image: 24760.png]

Support me and my works!
[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]

This is my ninth custom story to the game Amnesia. Please try my previous ones too! Smile Remember to give me feedback and please report any errors or glitchs or anything you found!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2014, 09:37 PM by MatiaSika.)
04-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Website Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: The Call From Another Dimension 2: Herman's Revenge

Just reading that list of things it includes gives me a good impression that this is a very well made mod :)
There are a few grammatical errors here and there on this page. Did you have someone go over your lang file?

04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(04-04-2014, 10:30 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Just reading that list of things it includes gives me a good impression that this is a very well made mod Smile
There are a few grammatical errors here and there on this page. Did you have someone go over your lang file?

Thanks! I really put time to this mod!
Yes I had a proofreader, but this text is only by me, so there may be few grammatic errors. Sad

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
04-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Website Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

That's alright. It's good you had someone look over it. It shows that you put quality into your work and are aware of the areas you might be lacking.
You seem to have quite the passion for creating these seeing as this is your ninth :p

04-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(04-04-2014, 12:45 PM)Mudbill Wrote: That's alright. It's good you had someone look over it. It shows that you put quality into your work and are aware of the areas you might be lacking.
You seem to have quite the passion for creating these seeing as this is your ninth :p

Yeah, I like to make these mods.. Smile

04-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Website Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

It's Chris xD. I recognized his voice in the moment I hit play, lol.
You know, I'm not attracted by the screenshots or the trailer, the textures, models, look too "Amnesia", but who knows, it could be good, I'll give it a try. Plus, there's nothing else.

04-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(04-04-2014, 06:30 PM)Amn Wrote: It's Chris xD. I recognized his voice in the moment I hit play, lol.
You know, I'm not attracted by the screenshots or the trailer, the textures, models, look too "Amnesia", but who knows, it could be good, I'll give it a try. Plus, there's nothing else.

Well, hopefully you gave a try for this! Smile

04-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Website Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

*perks up ears* Voice acting? Did someone say voice acting?

While you're probably still towards the early development and not quite yet at voice stage, I'd be happy to help in that area. Big Grin

04-24-2014, 08:33 AM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(04-24-2014, 08:33 AM)AGP Wrote: *perks up ears* Voice acting? Did someone say voice acting?

While you're probably still towards the early development and not quite yet at voice stage, I'd be happy to help in that area. Big Grin

Well, there is much more than that intro too.. Smile

04-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Website Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

Lol, I just realized this was already available for download. Misread it thinking it was in development. Silly me! XD

04-29-2014, 10:28 PM
Find