Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Forum Story
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: The Forum Story

He realized that he likes it. It seemed hard and then he asked to Daniel...

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-10-2014, 04:31 AM
Find
wolfman Offline

Threads: 2

if he could touch it
and then suddenly...

[Image: darkwood_sig_600x120.jpg]
04-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

the Giant reached forth and grabbed the ducky-shaped stick out of Daniel's hands. The sudden rush pulled Daniel forward, and his eyes were opened. All of a sudden, his dream of Goatsy, Jack and Kia reappeared back into his mind, flashing him.

He suddenly turned towards the Giant, happily distracted by the stick. Daniel decided to walk past the Giant slowly, but sternly. Navigating his way around the tub, he looked forward and there came to be a mist in the next room. The opaque, gray fog began to envelope him. Daniel...

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
04-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

Daniel... moved forward through the fog. On the other side he found what he was looking for: Kia the robin's home. Holding the rubber ducky on his left hand, he knocked on the door twice.
She opened the door and looked at him with arrogance. Daniel, intimidated, presented the rubber duck.
Kia, surprised now, said 4 magical words to celebrate the reunion with his toy...

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 07:26 PM by Daemian.)
04-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

HE DOES LOVE ME!!!!

She said with a crazed look in her eye. She grabbed daniel by the arm and roughly dragged him inside saying ....

04-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

"come join me for a tea party, it will be fun" Daniel felt paranoid as he...

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
04-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

as he stepped in to the the kitchen. He imagined the terrors of a tea party: bright pink tea cups, frilly doilies, sugary tea, exactly like the ones Alexander used to coerce him in to. But, to his surprise, the room smelled of fresh fruits and toasted seeds (as any bird's home should). Kia placed the rubber ducky on the kitchen table and...

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
04-11-2014, 05:07 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

flew over to Daniel. Using her overwhelming strength, she lifted Daniel's coat off him and hung it on the wall hook. Sitting down on the kitchen table, pecking some seeds she stole from Alexander's garden, she invited Daniel to sit down.

Speaking fluent English, to Daniel's surprise, she asked him why he was visiting her of all people. He replied...

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
04-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

..by gazing over at the rubber ducky, "I am not too sure myself, Alexander gave me the duck, and said to bring it to you, but on the way here I met a Giant who desperately wanted it's hands on it, so it must be of great importance."
Daniel gazed back at Kia, she looked much less strong now. Her hands were shaking and she seemed so terrified she strugled to get a word out. Then a faint mumble came out of her mouth.."Daniel.......Daniel...You must...
04-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

- ...you must stop the cannibalism inside Alex's castle.
It happens every year, I told him to keep it clean, or the virus just keep appearing!
But I won't stop the virus this time, tell him to install bathrooms or whatever.

Daniel, faking attention, replied: "I'll do it, but tell me how."
-The rubber duck -she said, looking at it- one hit in the head with the duck heals the cannibal.
Then you gotta clean the whole castle with water and soap.

Next she did a draw of Daniel hitting people with the rubber duck.
It looked like this below:

04-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Find