Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra nightmares
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
Penumbra nightmares

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I and someone else was chased by the grey rock worm. The other person was eventually caught and eaten, then the worm disappeared. When I woke up I knew I had to start playing the Penumbra games again, this is what I´ve been doing on and off these last weeks.

Have you ever had a Penumbra nightmare?
12-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Penumbra nightmares

Nope, never. I rarely dream. I can't recall any dream from the past couple of weeks.

And that's a shame really. Nightmares sounds fun actually! I wish I had more nightmares!

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
12-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3

Oh yes i saw the nightmare. It started in the corridor at the Overture end point. I walked through the door at the end of the corridor, and... i entered into the small corridor in the BP (when u saw the infected at the first time). The first wooden door was open (the cold storage), so i also tried the metal door at the end, and it was open too. And i was in the room where is the soda machine. I saw that the vent tunnel wasn't broken, and the collapse at the other end of the room, so i went to the cold storage and ripped off the vent, and crawled to the blood door corridor without dead body, lasers and junk at the other door to the cells. So i entered to the cells and walked through to the fuse box, picked up the rock, but then i looked right and there was it.. Neil Oswald's body. When i smashed the fuse box with the rock i woke up and i was scared.. really!:eek:

So.. I and spukrian saw the Penumbra dreams. Is there others too??
12-28-2008, 12:23 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

(12-27-2008, 11:21 PM)nackidno Wrote: Nope, never. I rarely dream. I can't recall any dream from the past couple of weeks.

And that's a shame really. Nightmares sounds fun actually! I wish I had more nightmares!

I find that oversleeping (sleeping for 10 hours or more) tends to make it easier to dream.
12-28-2008, 12:23 PM
Find
Umbra Offline

Threads: 2

I hadn't Penumbra dreams but I had Prince of Persia Warrior Wiyhin dream) I even wrote it down 'cause it was beauty! And Assassin's Creed-Demo dreamBig Grin And new Prince of Persia dream - prince kissing ElikaBig Grin I'm Psycho of PersiaBig Grin
12-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Nope... none.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
12-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Find