Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mutual Recursion
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
Mutual Recursion

[Image: 3UAUJzs.png]

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Another Froge thread!? Come on, we've already had enough of his shenanigans."

However, I promise you that this thread will be worth your time. For starters, consider this: what would you be reading rather than this thread that you just clicked on? Random Stuff? Pssh, that topic is nothing compared to what this thread is going to offer.

As many of you may have realized, the best thing about a Froge thread is that its title is only vaguely relevant to the topic at hand. I mean, you could click on a Froge thread and there could be anything inside, ranging from fanfiction to IRL discussion to philosophical ranting to obscure homosexuality. You just don't know what to expect. After all, that's why you clicked on this thread in the first place, right?

Today, however, I am going to discuss with you something called Mutual Recursion.

[Image: p229xcq]
05-23-2014, 02:30 AM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Mutual Recursion

obscure homosexuality xD

05-23-2014, 02:43 AM
Find
Focalize Offline

Threads: 6

I see what you did there.

[Image: tumblr_mqgl69kyLV1ql2603o1_500.jpg]
05-23-2014, 04:11 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

How about you cut this whole froge meme-personality thing?

It's one thing if you're spamming the random threads with it but when you start smacking up a whole bunch of threads like this it kind of starts going too far.
05-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Find