Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amnesia: The Streets of London (Full Conversion) Voice Actors Required!
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

(08-14-2014, 12:33 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I wonder; will there be moments where you can hear (or witness) policemen, guards, or even other civilians. in London trying to halt the manpig invasion?

Maybe have some areas to show a struggle between the police/guards/civilians and the manpigs by leaving rifles dropped on the ground. Or perhaps a puzzle where you need a rifle to solve it?

Spoiler below!
Now that I think of that, it felt a little odd to me that I did not see anyone trying to defend London from the manpigs while playing as Mandus during the London invasion scene, nor did anyone try to apprehend me as Mandus could have been responsible for the manpigs in the first place.

Great idea,
Spoiler below!
there are signs that citizens tried to fight back(broken chairs, boarded up doors). If I recall, afx_streets_distantchaos_07 sound file from MFP sounds like gunshots and afx_streets_cellar_enter is somebody to defend themselves from a mapig. On the rifles, I'll make sure add some but they will be out of reach.

the rifle puzzle is awesome idea but players would be saying "Why can I use this on the manpigs?" etc but I'm was actually thinking of making The Streets of London some what combat focus in a way that the game promotes you to fight back but it was kinda cut since the manpigs don't have a flinch animation.

Great suggestions anyway!

I have been thinking of releasing a demo in a couple months or weeks time, containing 2 maps, The Mansion/Apartments (seen in the gameplay trailer) and the housing estate(seen in the second screenshot in the first post of the thread but i have pick out which assets are used( to cost up less space).
08-14-2014, 01:02 AM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

If you need someone to test out the demo for you, I'll gladly help you polish it up all nice and shiny before releasing it :D

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
08-14-2014, 02:52 PM
Find

I could use some help picking out the amfp assets/removing atdd assets to cost up least space because people don't want a demo that lasts 2 maps long and cost 2 gb.
08-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

Why remove them? You could always just say it requires amfp/justine (and optionally include a second download with used ent/staticobj/textures/whathaveye for people who didn't update). Or am I completely missing something?

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 06:54 PM by CarnivorousJelly.)
08-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Find

I currently doing the final touches to the demo and hopefully by this weekend, it will entering playtesting.
The Current Fellowship of the playtesting of Streets of London;
1: Carnivorous Jellybean
2:???????????
3:???????????
4:???????????
Anybody else interested?
08-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

2: DnALANGE
08-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Find

Playtesters so far.
2Big GrinnALANGE
3:???????????
08-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I would like to try it out! Smile

I think I have enough time

08-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Find

2Big GrinnALANGE
3: Dr.Badcat
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 03:45 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
08-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Find
Artsy Offline

Threads: 10

I'd like to beta test as well.
08-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Find