Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perspective bug help pls
Dayresus
Unregistered

Perspective bug help pls

Hi guys i have problem with Editor. I can't open Perspectvie look, i really want to create some new maps but i dont know where is problem. Before i had reinstalled my notebook, Editor was working and was ok even Perspective look. I thought that the solution can be Drivers on my graphics card (NVIDIA) so i install the latest drivers on my graphics card but still it doesn't work. Please help me with this bug, I can't wait to develop my maps.
06-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Perspective bug help pls

What happens when you try? Crashes? If so, post your leveleditor.log file from Documents\HPL2.
Are you sure it's not just in wire-frame display mode? It could look like a graphical issue, but it really isn't.
[Image: atyKrFS.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 06:18 PM by Mudbill.)
06-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Find
Unregistered

OH MY GOD! Thank you very much man! i just click on View in percpective and i marked Wireframe. Now i can create new maps. Once again thank you very much!!! Smile
06-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Glad you got it worked out ^^

06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Find
Unregistered

right now i turned off and again on leveleditor but it is still on the same problem (if i dont clic on wireframe) can it somehow be set forever? i mean that i dont have to turn it on again and again

(06-06-2014, 08:02 PM)Guest Wrote: right now i turned off and again on leveleditor but it is still on the same problem (if i dont clic on wireframe) can it somehow be set forever? i mean that i dont have to turn it on again and again. And i find next problem with my textures :/ i will send photo.

Attached Files
.png   Next problem.png (Size: 472.44 KB / Downloads: 78)
06-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Hm, I'm a bit unsure. Perhaps it helps to delete the HPL2 folder in your Documents folder. It should regenerate when you reopen the editor and use default settings. I'm not sure if this helps though, because I didn't see any mention of shading in the LevelEditor.cfg file, but you could try.

06-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Find