Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somethings that Breaks (like planks) if you walkt on it?
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
Somethings that Breaks (like planks) if you walkt on it?

hello!
i'm making a amnesia story with dreams... so after unlocking a door with a key named (key for witness) you will go to a... like a 3x3 room... normally they place (3) PLANKS on door to break it with hammer... o rotated it to the ground... so how can i do the script.. if i walk onit (with area i think) it will break ( and if it breaks you will teleport to an another map!) i searched over the whole google.! but i didn't find... and... in a amnesia story i saw a WONDERFULL white lighy shining ... (bottom) i liked to place this Wonderfull light to Under my planks... do somebody know where it is ? (with catogory?)

Thanks Big Grin

EDIT : just leaf the light thing xD i just used some sparkles with effect Big Grin but the plank break script.. can someone help me ??

double edit : that light thing... he used billboard -_- no i'm using it to Big Grin thanks!
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 09:36 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
06-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Somethings that Breaks (like planks) if you walkt on it?

(06-26-2014, 09:10 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: hello!
i'm making a amnesia story with dreams... so after unlocking a door with a key named (key for witness) you will go to a... like a 3x3 room... normally they place (3) PLANKS on door to break it with hammer... o rotated it to the ground... so how can i do the script.. if i walk onit (with area i think) it will break ( and if it breaks you will teleport to an another map!) i searched over the whole google.! but i didn't find... and... in a amnesia story i saw a WONDERFULL white lighy shining ... (bottom) i liked to place this Wonderfull light to Under my planks... do somebody know where it is ? (with catogory?)

Thanks Big Grin

To make light under your planks all you have to do is go in the level editor and put a pointlight under your planks! easy as that.

06-26-2014, 09:14 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

To make light under your planks all you have to do is go in the level editor and put a pointlight under your planks! easy as that.
[/quote]

thanks ... but i tried this already... i mean there is a REally Nice *Squire* light that have some effects! *sparkling white things* i really liked thats! otherwise... i should use BOXLIGHT Tongue but i liked that one with Wonderfull white .. light...
06-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(06-26-2014, 09:20 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: To make light under your planks all you have to do is go in the level editor and put a pointlight under your planks! easy as that.

thanks ... but i tried this already... i mean there is a REally Nice *Squire* light that have some effects! *sparkling white things* i really liked thats! otherwise... i should use BOXLIGHT Tongue but i liked that one with Wonderfull white .. light...
[/quote]

Post a pic so I can see what you're exactly talking about. Maybe it's a spotlight using a loop.

06-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Posting a pic of the Wonderfull light ?

EDIT : omg i used a particle! the white mini balls That are flying has worked! now i need a REALLY WHITE and FELL light..
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 09:30 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
06-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(06-26-2014, 09:27 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: Posting a pic of the Wonderfull light ?

EDIT : omg i used a particle! the white mini balls That are flying has worked! now i need a REALLY WHITE and FELL light..

Use a spotlight, what do you mean by "really white fell light"?

and those are light dust

06-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

i used some light dust and billboard things... it's fixed...
06-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

You could post us your light screenshot Tongue We'd like to take a look at it. ^^
06-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

(06-26-2014, 09:45 PM)Lazzer Wrote: You could post us your light screenshot Tongue We'd like to take a look at it. ^^

Yeah, we can help you to make it look better, just post a pic of what yours looks like right now.

06-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

here it is.... that 3 planks are the planks i want to let it break , so he falls down and then teleports to an another world ( in this story it means , you're dreaming...

Attached Files
.png   Untitled.png (Size: 374.11 KB / Downloads: 126)
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 09:58 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
06-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Find