Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Item view glitch
Salvadojazzkat Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago Item view glitch

Hey all, I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything about this particular problem I'm having.

Every time I right click to view an object my vision turns into a bunch of horizontal colored lines that match the lighting and effects of the room. After I click out of the view mode it persists for a moment then returns to normal.

I loved and played all of Overture with this glitch bearing with the inconvenience because I didn't ever want to put the game down to go look for a fix. I'm about 5 minutes into Black Plague and I'd like to solve this problem before getting immersed again.

Can anyone help me?

*Edit*
Forgot to put up my specs
I'm playing on the Windows XP partition of my iMac
(didn't know they made a Mac version D: )
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40 GHz
2 GB of RAM
03-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Item view glitch

Make sure your drivers for the graphics card is updated properly by downloading the latest from the ATI website. Make sure you have applied the hotfix http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/87/

If that does not help for some reason, turn off the Depth of Field in Graphics - Advanced in the settings menu ingame.
04-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Website Find
Salvadojazzkat Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Item view glitch

Thanks a bunch the depth of field thing worked perfectly, you guys rock.
04-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Find