Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague Crashes Returning From Cells To Messhall
RegisteredJustForThatBug Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague Crashes Returning From Cells To Messhall

Solution without editing anything :

I had the same bug, and it was actually easy for me to correct in-game.

I believe the bug comes from the fact that when you moved all the junk to access the door, you dropped said junk not far enough from said door. When you move back into the room. Your character appears "embodied" in the junk, => bug => End of game.

When I moved the stuff FAR away from the door, it worked well.

Not 100% sure it is this, but fairly convinced. You should try.
02-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Find
sacroid Offline

Threads: 11
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague Crashes Returning From Cells To Messhall

I have a similar problem! When I'm in Messhall (after reading stuff in the computer and getting a strange artefact in the kitchen) I unlock a door wich leads me somewhere, I go down a ladder after discovering it by moving a box, and when a loading screen appears, it crashes. I have an ATI HD 4670, win 7. I tried this on a different computer with an Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT, and still the same! I reinstalled the game on both computers and still nothing...
Any ideas? I can't wait to continue in the game Big Grin

BTW: Sorry for my bad English Tongue

04-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Find
sacroid Offline

By the way, if there is no fix, could someone give me the save game after messhall? (I think the next level is the sewers if I'm not wrong). I would really appreciate it ^^. I'm so angry because I cant continue!!! I tried to reinstall the game and still nothing... Sad

04-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Never heard of the problem before, can you go to My Documents/Penumbra/Black Plague/ and take the hpl.log file, zip it and upload it here.
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Website Find
sacroid Offline

(04-06-2010, 03:57 PM)jens Wrote: Never heard of the problem before, can you go to My Documents/Penumbra/Black Plague/ and take the hpl.log file, zip it and upload it here.

Here you have. This is the hpl.log from my computer with ATI HD 4670.

04-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Find