Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: The Darkness Within
victorkim890(KimmyChimmy) Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: The Darkness Within

tats weird, it says i have to much characters when i try to put tat code in my signature?

07-16-2014, 01:14 AM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

(07-09-2014, 10:46 AM)CQBgamer Wrote: [video=youtube]http://youtu.be/0SUIc8SuM7U[/video]

I agree. There's a very distinct emptiness to the room. Even if this is the only room you've done so far, I'd work a bit more on it and several other rooms before putting together any sort of promotional material like this, since you're not really showing anything to garner real interest from an audience.

Another nitpick, I'd change the outro song. Many people do watch Markiplier and as soon as I heard that song at the end, I was a bit put off. By the nature of the song and because of the Markiplier connection, most will find the inclusion of it to be.... unncessary or ill-fitting. Having read what you plan to include in the story, it seems EXTREMELY ill-fitting and gives a prospective player the wrong impression of what the game will be about.

Also, I have that audition recorded for you and will be turning it in soon.

07-16-2014, 01:57 AM
Find
CQBgamer Offline

Threads: 8

I re-did that entire room. I have screenshots on my moddb page and im mainly focusing on the structure of the levels and the important aspects of them. I plan on decorating the rooms once im done so I have more time to script and but the necessary items that are essential to the story/gameplay.

[Image: 15420.png]
07-16-2014, 02:53 AM
Find