Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting Level Designers and Scripters
Xander512 Offline

Threads: 4
Recruiting Level Designers and Scripters

My team and I are currently working on a Full Conversion mod called Amnesia: The Waking World. We released a post a while ago talking about the project, which was a little overly ambitious for us to do at the time. We jumped the gun on a lot of things, including a trailer.

We went on a prolonged hiatus to further develop our skills and recently decided to start the project back up, as we are in a more comfortable position. One issue still remains, we are just a team of three. Out of those three, only myself and one other actually design levels. And out of those two, I am currently the most active level designer. Therefore we've come to the conclusion that we want to expand our team.

We're not terribly picky, and we do not require you to make a full commitment to the project. If you are only able to swing by once and a while and help work on a level, that's fine by us. If you are interested please send me a message saying so, and we can talk from there! If you are a level designer, please include screenshots of your previous/current work!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 04:39 AM by Xander512.)
07-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45
RE: Recruiting Level Designers and Scripers

Sadly, the most I can offer is voice acting services. I'm still pretty much a newbie when it comes to scripting and level design with two of my own stories that are currently being worked on.

But I hope you can find a good group and will use this post to help the thread stay bumped up a bit. Big Grin

Good luck to you!

07-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Find