Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

PewDiePie arguing
TwiK999 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Pewdiepie arguments Thread

I don't actually know why people hate him so much... Is it something to do with him being so associated with Amnesia?

Steam ID: Yazite

Xbox Gamertag: Yazite
07-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(07-28-2013, 11:34 AM)TwiK999 Wrote: I don't actually know why people hate him so much... Is it something to do with him being so associated with Amnesia?

He kinda makes fun of Amnesia and makes Amnesia to be a funny game in the eyes of his fans. Screaming "STEPHANO" and "BARRELS" throughout the game isn't scary. It's funny.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
07-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Find
Artyom Offline

Threads: 27

wow... there's a thread where people can write why they dislike a person... There's nothing wrong with Pewdiepie Iäve been subscribed to him for a long time and sure he can be a bit annoying sometimes but hey if you don't like him then why watch him?

Also about his "faked" screams etc. Would you rather watch a person sitting silently while being chased by some creepy ass creature? It's all for entertainment! Grow up dammit...

- Inactive account -
07-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(07-28-2013, 12:37 PM)Zandrojakov Wrote: wow... there's a thread where people can write why they dislike a person... There's nothing wrong with Pewdiepie Iäve been subscribed to him for a long time and sure he can be a bit annoying sometimes but hey if you don't like him then why watch him?

Also about his "faked" screams etc. Would you rather watch a person sitting silently while being chased by some creepy ass creature? It's all for entertainment! Grow up dammit...

Hey, don't go like that:

My personal view is that this youtuber can do whatever the f**k he wants, what is really annoying is his fan-base: I don't care if he puts names to stuff, as long as people like him there's nothing wrong. Now, is the fanbase what causes problems, as they usually represent him as a god and not a person, like a religion, more or less.
The fanbase is really what causes all this "hate" to Pew, as I don't find another word to describe this.

And what you said: "If you don't like him, why watch him?" is quite accurate. I'm with you in this one, although I'd remove the "Grow up dammit..." thing.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
07-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Oh.

My.

God.

Closed.
07-30-2013, 07:16 PM
Find
Jackal0021 Offline

Threads: 0
Amnesia and Pewdiepie

So I was thinking, maybe the folks who made up Amnesia can do something really unique for the sequel or new adventure or whatever you guys would like to rightly call it. (: Something like adding a pre-order bonus. Something involving Pewdiepie. I'm sure most of you guys know who this guy is but I mean I honestly can not tell you how much Amnesia has made off of him simply recording his adventures on Amnesia on youtube. I don't know if there will be an easter egg for him in the upcoming one but maybe like I don't know in-game content or like a scout Pewdiepie item or stephanio item for TF2 would be amazing. Come on! All you bros know you want this stuff too! (:

(08-20-2013, 02:13 PM)The Mug Wrote: I think not adding pewdiepie related content is the best way for frictionalgames/thechineseroom to remain neutral and not piss anyone off.

Edit the OP to add this in cause I agree with it.

I pretty much made this thread to see what everyone view was on the idea. (: Even though I want content....
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2013, 02:19 PM by Jackal0021.)
08-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Amnesia and Pewdiepie

Pewdiepie ruined the game in my opinion.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I wouldn't say he ruined the game for me, as i don't go out to watch his stuff. BUT he literally would ruin my whole experience if such things existed in AAMFP. I'm sure all his "bros" would love this, but consider everyone else who has played amnesia, do they get Easter eggs for themselves?

08-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Find
Jackal0021 Offline

Threads: 0

(08-20-2013, 01:43 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Pewdiepie ruined the game in my opinion.

Well, I don't think he 'ruined' it, but he did make it playable for a lot of people. There are more people in the world who refuse to play horror games at all, let alone a small time developer who is trying to grow. I believe Pewdiepie made the game a lot more bearable to the faint of heart and the players that are to scared of games like this. I know when I first played Amnesia I progressed really slowly then when I saw PewDiePie running around with stephano it made my experience a lot more relax, still intense but it felt like I wasn't just doing the adventure by myself anymore. xD
08-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(08-20-2013, 01:36 PM)Jackal0021 Wrote: Something like adding a pre-order bonus. Something involving Pewdiepie. I'm sure most of you guys know who this guy is but I mean I honestly can not tell you how much Amnesia has made off of him simply recording his adventures on Amnesia on youtube. I don't know if there will be an easter egg for him in the upcoming one but maybe like I don't know in-game content or like a scout Pewdiepie item or stephanio item for TF2 would be amazing. Come on! All you bros know you want this stuff too! (:

[Image: Very-Angry-Dog-Attack-Wallpaper.jpg]

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Find