Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with intel graphics card?
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago What to do with intel graphics card?
I have a windows laptop, and after finally looking and looking to see what was wrong with amnesia I came across this:

Initializing Graphics Module
--------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------

This seems to be the issue. According to the trouble shoot, amnesia doesn't support intel. So, is there a way I can get it supported without buying a new graphics card??? Thanks
07-25-2014, 09:00 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: What to do with intel graphics card?
The only thing you can really try is to update your drivers. If your card is old, it likely won't support it. If it's rather new, it might. If updated drivers don't solve the issue, I don't think there's much more to be done.

07-25-2014, 09:30 PM
Find
Unregistered

I have the intel hd 4000 or something, so I'm checking my drivers to see if anything needs updating. It could be another issue though, but I'm literally going to work through all possible issues until I get amnesia working again. I'm desperate to have it back. I'll go through all possible problems until I solve it.
07-25-2014, 09:49 PM
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Intel graphics cards are not supported. Only Intel HD might work with the latest drivers installed using the Have Disk Method. Visit the Graphics Card Troubleshooting Guide for more information.
07-30-2014, 07:16 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.