Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More questions about the editor
Daktoa Offline

Threads: 10
More questions about the editor

Also, is there a place where I could ask questions like this? I don't want to just keep making threads, but I'm not sure where to ask them.

I'm still super new to the editor, so I don't know most of the stuff. I keep trying to place decals, but whenever I put them down they always flicker and clip. Should I just move all the decals up a few inches? Or is there a way to make them not do this?
08-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: More questions about the editor

If you place two on top of each other, they might flicker because they're clipping. Moving them 1 unit/pixel out from what they're clipping through should help.

You can ask these questions in the Development Support section. If you feel like you have lots of questions and don't wanna make lots of threads, just have one universal thread with lots of questions, like Kimmy does.

08-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

they clip with the floor, you have to move them up a tiny bit

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Find
Daktoa Offline

Threads: 10

Oh okay, thanks guys.
And yeah I might make a thread for questions once I have more.
08-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Find