Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which game do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Five Night's at Freddy's
50.00%
3 50.00%
Five Night's at Freddy's 2
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Five Nights at Freddy's Megathread [FNAF4 released early as usual.]
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Five Nights at Freddy's [Sequel Announced!]

I also think it's kinda unfair to call it a freak-out for the fact it's getting a sequel, to me it's just common practice in horror games, if it's popular/successful it's getting a sequel (Amnesia,Slender,This etc).

(09-17-2014, 04:55 PM)Echohalls Wrote: Yeah, and I doubt the sequel won't be as shitty as The Arrival and make 20 or so pointless shit updates...
In my opinion, I think the updates to Slender:The Arrival(mainly the steam update) actually help it make it better(more story,extended levels etc.) Hopefully the console update will prove the quality even better unless it just new 2 levels with "Collect x of these thing because reasons" mechanic Dodgy
09-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Looks like this game is also for Android. Didn't know.
09-22-2014, 08:02 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(09-17-2014, 05:13 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: I also think it's kinda unfair to call it a freak-out for the fact it's getting a sequel, to me it's just common practice in horror games, if it's popular/successful it's getting a sequel (Amnesia,Slender,This etc).

(09-17-2014, 04:55 PM)Echohalls Wrote: Yeah, and I doubt the sequel won't be as shitty as The Arrival and make 20 or so pointless shit updates...
In my opinion, I think the updates to Slender:The Arrival(mainly the steam update) actually help it make it better(more story,extended levels etc.) Hopefully the console update will prove the quality even better unless it just new 2 levels with "Collect x of these thing because reasons" mechanic Dodgy

Don't get your hopes up, the marblehornets crew (Troy Wagner mainly) really did not like what the final result, he said that they did not use their script except for a tiny excerpt but that was all.

The extra levels look like shit and I'm very sure they've been rushed to all hell, its most likely a collection based shit fest.

NEVER expect anything good from a slender game.

The International Narcotics Traffic
09-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Find

(09-22-2014, 08:18 PM)endosine Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 05:13 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: I also think it's kinda unfair to call it a freak-out for the fact it's getting a sequel, to me it's just common practice in horror games, if it's popular/successful it's getting a sequel (Amnesia,Slender,This etc).

Don't get your hopes up, the marblehornets crew (Troy Wagner mainly) really did not like what the final result, he said that they did not use their script except for a tiny excerpt but that was all.

The extra levels look like shit and I'm very sure they've been rushed to all hell, its most likely a collection based shit fest.

NEVER expect anything good from a slender game.

I have noticed that the 2 levels do looked rushed, I'm really hoping that's just the console version..hopefully, I heard Troy wasn't so pleased with the final result but I wonder the extra story bits in the steam update was stuff they had in the original script. I understand that 90% of games based around slender man is shit but at least The Arrival had some effort put into it, I'm looking toward for Faceless(The multiplayer version).

I'm hoping FNAF 2: Animatronic Boogaloo isn't just a rehash of the first game and actually expands the story and gameplay.
09-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

I know this thread kind of died off a while ago, but I came across this video and thought it was interesting enough to share with those who were trying to theorize what FNAF was all about.

Well, here you go:

10-31-2014, 10:53 PM
Find

Also the trailer of the sequel was released.

And to be honest, I'm kinda worried because judging from the trailer:
Spoiler below!
-It seems too action packed unlike suspenseful first game.
- It just looks rushed, some of the lighting mainly with New Bonnie in the vent etc looks awful.
- I get the idea the this one will feature a second generation(resigns) of Freddy and Co. but they not as well designed as the originals, I dunno they just abit off to me.

BUT I like the idea of zero doors and using a costume(probably Scott's response to the people who complain why couldn't Mike just hid in a costume). to fool the robots. It also seems that it is more of a A.I fuck up then a haunting. I guess still haven't hire a repairman to fix them( I think BAndrew will be disappointed).

Honestly my hype died down after this trailer, I really hope Scott really takes his time with this one or it will end up as rushed cash off cough..Slender: The Arrival syndrome..cough and if does then I will be very disappointed since I really enjoyed the first game and what it did.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2014, 11:20 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
10-31-2014, 11:16 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(10-31-2014, 10:53 PM)AGP Wrote: I know this thread kind of died off a while ago, but I came across this video and thought it was interesting enough to share with those who were trying to theorize what FNAF was all about.

Well, here you go:

I should have posted this. I love Game Theory D: Forgot about this thread though >.>

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Find
RedKnight Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

found it awkward, but whatever.

I am kinda hyped for FNAF2

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 10:22 PM by RedKnight.)
11-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

Hey guys, I just found out there's a free unofficial FNAF mobile port on Play Store and App Store! Get it now!

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
11-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Wouldn't that be illegal? The release itself I mean. Isn't it illegal for them to create a port for a paid game, then release it for free? Of course it'd be even worse if they charged for it, but it isn't theirs to release, now is it?

11-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Find