Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Getting wretch to work
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
Question  [REQUEST] Getting wretch to work

Hia guys,

So as I work on my custom story, I noticed that a wretch from MFP could fit very well here. I already have some MFP stuff converted (thanks to Damascus' A Coward's Debt), but the problem is to use wretch I will need to install the patch which I don't want to install because of few reasons:

1. I can't redownload MFP at the moment.
2. I don't need dozens of MFP stuff, I have a whole folder containing all the necessary stuff and if i install the putch it's gonna fuck up that entities.
3. The patch, let's just say, isn't the most perfect patch you can imagine. Has a lot of flaws and I don't really want to force people to install this beta patch in order to play my mod.

So here comes my request. I already converted the model of wretch, the model loads up fine, but the problem is that mfp has diffrent animation files of enemies, while tdd has dae_anm. If someone is able to convert those mfp animations to dae_anm and it is not that difficult (i actually have no idea if its really that difficult to convert those animations) I would be very thankful and of course credit you for assisting me at the at credits.

If you are interested in helping me, drop me a PM or write here, I will give you the animations i need to convert... Either way I will need to install the patch and get dozens of useless shit and force players to install that patch.

Cheers everyone!
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2014, 06:56 PM by Slanderous.)
08-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Find