Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missing item: Hollow needle at the end of the cellar
Alleycat Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Missing item: Hollow needle at the end of the cellar

After barely escaping the invisible monster I'm stuck behind the door at the end I can't open, there's supposed to be a hollow needle on a shelf but it's not there. I've tried restarting the level a few times but it never appears. I guess I must have a corrupt save game file (I used the one from the demo - that I brought to the save game folder of the new steam install). I verified the cache of the game through steam. Is there anyway to fix this manually or should I restart the game from the beginning?
I've tried attaching the save game files in case it helps...but it says it's too big!
08-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Missing item: Hollow needle at the end of the cellar

Well, I'm not entirely sure about using the save file from the demo Tongue

Load up Amnesia and select Load Game instead of Continue. From there, load up the autosave file which puts you at the start of the map you're stuck at - it should be at the top of the list, or second, depending if you saved it afterwards. That should fix it.

If not, go back a map beforehand, rerun through that one, and then try to find the needle again.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
08-27-2014, 12:52 AM
Find