Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug in Machine Room: Pressure Levers
amportugal
Unregistered

Bug in Machine Room: Pressure Levers

Hello everyone.

I have encountered a bug while playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent that I did not find in this forum.

The bug is in the Machine Room, more specifically in the Pressure Levers Room. The problem is with the levers, none of the levers move, except for the 4th lever, that one moves freely, the others don't budge. I don't know what happened, help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

It's already fixed, sorry about the trouble. The pressure was alright so the levers were just randomly turned up or down.

Attached Files
.jpg   2014-08-27_00001.jpg (Size: 167.32 KB / Downloads: 188)
08-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: Bug in Machine Room: Pressure Levers

The same phenomen is in the control room where you have to repair the bridge machinery. but it is not sure whether it was the idea of FG to unlock the 4th lever or not. When you move the lever again, it will also stuck and the puzzle will count twice times. So you can skip one of the other puzzles by doing this. I don't know whether they wanted to make more variety in the solutions or if it's a bug.

I fixed this for myself, because I don't want the possibility to skip one of the other puzzles. I always like puzzles and wants to enjoy every single one. I just modified the total puzzle count from 3 to 4. That means when this puzzle counts two times, you still need to solve the other two.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 09:58 PM by Googolplex.)
12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Find