Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Stories not appearing in-game
grandiddy Offline

Threads: 1
Custom Stories not appearing in-game

Okay so I know this is a common problem, but the custom stories are not appearing in my game. This has been annoying my friend and I for hours. I have downloaded 3 games: White Night, Rain, and Emma's Story. I know White night is a full mod conversion, so I put the extracted files into C drive - program files - Steam - steam apps - common - amnesia the dark descent and I extracted White Night to there. Clicked on the .bat file. I clicked "run" and all it did was send me to the amnesia page in the steam store. The Hell?!? Anyway, for Emma's Story and Rain, I extracted them to my custom stories folder and they have not appeared in-game. What frustrates me more is that I've done exactly what every other person has done in their youtube videos, but it never works for me.. Does someone have advice?
08-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Custom Stories not appearing in-game

Unsure why your custom stories don't appear, but White Night with Steam can be ran by adding the launch flag. Right click Amnesia in Steam and choose Properties, then Set Launch Options. Type in:
wn_config/main_init.cfg
I think that's what's required to run White Night. After that simply click Play in Steam. To play default Amnesia again, remove the launch flag.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 06:53 PM by Mudbill.)
08-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Find