Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drill, Exposy, Particles :(
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
RE: Drill, Exposy, Particles :(

I knowthat.... but i mean to get COlor in my particles with that CReate thing but never mind
i already finished EVERYTHING ... it took me 3/4/5 hours :S and yes Big Grin the drill things and Bucket things are finished now the only problem is... to make a bomb thing... what script do i need to drop one of the stones to the bucket, to make it EXPLODE Tongue
i already know how to place the Explosive bucket... but i can't find the drop&explode thing Sad
09-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(09-30-2014, 06:58 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: I knowthat.... but i mean to get COlor in my particles with that CReate thing but never mind
i already finished EVERYTHING ... it took me 3/4/5 hours :S and yes Big Grin the drill things and Bucket things are finished now the only problem is... to make a bomb thing... what script do i need to drop one of the stones to the bucket, to make it EXPLODE Tongue
i already know how to place the Explosive bucket... but i can't find the drop&explode thing Sad

You could always make a stone collide with the container by making an

PHP Code: (Select All)
AddEntityCollideCallback("rock""thebucket""boom"true1);

void boom(string &in asParentstring &in asChildint alState
{

You could always check the wiki to see how everything works, cause if u take scripts right away then u won't learn anythin :/

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 07:41 PM by Radical Batz.)
09-30-2014, 07:37 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105

Is that the only thing i have to do? do i have to connect the stone and the bucket or something others??
For secure my bucket name is Explosive and my Rock name is ExRock (but i have 5/6 rocks?)
so i have to do this
AddEntityCollideCallback("ExRock", "Explosive", "ExplodingRocks", true, 1);

Yes that's truth but i couldn't find this Big Grin but i really learned scripting Big Grin i fixed most things!! first it is really difficult.. but if you understand most things it's...

I did it Big Grin and for secure... i have 2 rocks.. 1 rock right before the cave-in (where the bucket must be placed)
and one Bigger rock (need backtracking a little bit)
if you drop the small one... i will make a message.. like This rock isn't very effective.. maybe i need a bigger rock?! and then some hints... i need to do the same step as you said but in the Void...
{

}

i have to do Popup message Right?>! so after the stone touch the bucket the message will appear... ( yes i will do something like this

AddEntityCollideCallback("WrongRock", "Explosive", "NotEffective", true, 1);

and the void things... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 07:50 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
09-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Find