Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Recommend me Creepypasta(s).
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Recommend me Creepypasta(s).

Need something to read to take my mind off pressures at school.

So recommend me some notable creepypastas. While I mean notable, do note I am aware of and have read Ben Drowned.

Pretty much looking for anything provided it is well written and has a great story. While I do have emphasis on the scariness, I would rather have stories which cause you to think a little more about the themes involved.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 11:32 AM by Romulator.)
10-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17
RE: Recommend me Creepypasta(s).

Squidward's Suicide, Red Mist, suicidemouse.avi, mereana mordegard glesgorv.

The International Narcotics Traffic
10-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10

'The Devil Game'
'Emma'
'Valkyrie'

10-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Go look up some SCP Foundation articles, they have some creepy shit there.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
10-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Find
MrBehemoth Offline

Threads: 19

I'm not normally into creepy pastas, as the quality of the writing is usually abysmal, but the title of Squidward's Suicide intrigued me, so I had look. I wanted to see how someone had made a creepy story out of Spongebob. If it had been genuinely creepy, I would have been impressed. It was a bit meh, to be honest.

Anyway, there's the video at the bottom of the page, which I played. I didn't have any sound on, so it was a bit boring. I guess the YouTube player must have been embedded badly, though, because when I clicked on the pause button to stop it, it flicked to fullscreen, like the hitboxes for the buttons were out of alignment or something. It was fullscreen for literally a split second: just a couple of frames of that definitely homemade Squidward pic with what were supposed to be "hyper-realistic" eyes, and then I got a BSOD.

That actually did scare me, because I literally haven't had a BSOD for years (probs not since Windows 98!), and one of my case fans has been sounding rattly recently. I was worried there'd been some damage to my motherboard. However, I restarted (in safe mode) to check everything was ok (it was) and then shut down and went to bed. This morning, I started up and opened up Chrome (yes, I'm a Google whore), and got the "Chrome did not shut down properly, click here to re-open tabs" message, or whatever it says. I did that, and it re-opened my tabs, including this page of the forum... but where the Squidward's Suicide tab should have been, there was just this page.

Spoiler below!
Actually, everything up to the "..." is true, so I guess it did creep me a bit.

10-09-2014, 06:51 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(10-09-2014, 06:51 AM)MrBehemoth Wrote: I'm not normally into creepy pastas, as the quality of the writing is usually abysmal, but the title of Squidward's Suicide intrigued me, so I had look. I wanted to see how someone had made a creepy story out of Spongebob. If it had been genuinely creepy, I would have been impressed. It was a bit meh, to be honest.

Anyway, there's the video at the bottom of the page, which I played. I didn't have any sound on, so it was a bit boring. I guess the YouTube player must have been embedded badly, though, because when I clicked on the pause button to stop it, it flicked to fullscreen, like the hitboxes for the buttons were out of alignment or something. It was fullscreen for literally a split second: just a couple of frames of that definitely homemade Squidward pic with what were supposed to be "hyper-realistic" eyes, and then I got a BSOD.

That actually did scare me, because I literally haven't had a BSOD for years (probs not since Windows 98!), and one of my case fans has been sounding rattly recently. I was worried there'd been some damage to my motherboard. However, I restarted (in safe mode) to check everything was ok (it was) and then shut down and went to bed. This morning, I started up and opened up Chrome (yes, I'm a Google whore), and got the "Chrome did not shut down properly, click here to re-open tabs" message, or whatever it says. I did that, and it re-opened my tabs, including this page of the forum... but where the Squidward's Suicide tab should have been, there was just this page.

Spoiler below!
Actually, everything up to the "..." is true, so I guess it did creep me a bit.

I actually thoroughly enjoyed that :3

Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone too. Been a good read thus far :3

Keep 'em coming if you want Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

I do not know is this creepy pasta per se, but I've heard that if you listen to Breaking Bads "Crawl Space Ost" long enough, you'll start to see some creepy hallucinations. The certain desibel level and audio frequency is supposedly behind this witchery.
10-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(10-09-2014, 08:03 AM)Rött Wrote: I do not know is this creepy pasta per se, but I've heard that if you listen to Breaking Bads "Crawl Space Ost" long enough, you'll start to see some creepy hallucinations. The certain desibel level and audio frequency is supposedly behind this witchery.

For anyone interested.
10-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Remember to play it on max volume and smoke som weed to ensure it works properly.
10-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

When you think about the BEN drowned story is kinda stupid but it's a good read/watch.

10-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Find