Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Requiem Level 8: Stuck Platforms
Campion Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago Requiem Level 8: Stuck Platforms

So, I've had no problems up to this point and have loved the game, but I have encountered my first bug.
In the eighth level of Penumbra: Requiem, the level where you need to raise the platforms on vertical sliders by causing the acid pits to react, I've come to a point where I can no longer continue in the game. After throwing the two chemical bottles into the maintenance hatch and riding the next platform up, I came to a hallway with (as far as I could see) three vertical-sliding platforms and an acid pit for a floor. What I saw were three stationary platforms in an erratic formation, wheels spinning, but I could not jump past them.
Upon checking with a friend who had beaten the game, he said that the platforms had been moving for him.
I wanted to know if there was a fix for these "stuck" platforms, something akin to a "noclip" mode, or a debug option to skip the level.

Thanks for the help in advance,
-Campion
05-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Find
Jocosity Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Requiem Level 8: Stuck Platforms

Yeah, I had a major panic attack there. You look to the left in the hallway and there's a number 1; you have to go down to the boiler again and shut the 2 and 3 valves, then open the 1 valve.
07-13-2010, 03:13 AM
Find