Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

stuck on requim level 4
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43
stuck on requim level 4

well ive thrown all the switches on the sides witch raise up some platforms to get around more easily and rotated a valve afterwords there is a huge green explosion and phillip says um...bugger. so um i have no clue what to do! help?
06-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Find
wolis Offline

Threads: 3
RE: stuck on requim level 4

Your one step ahead of me jo291,

Care to share your method of getting all the switches flipped?

I cant get both sets of those platforms raised.. Im diving in and out of water and trying to balance on boxes.. but getting nowhere.

Thanks

..___ http://creativeobjectworld.com
/\___\ a free-form, text-based, browser-based,
\/___/ real-time, multi-user virtual world
06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Find
EadTaes Offline

Threads: 1

To flip the last switch that raises the platforms you need to gather the 4 boxes in the generator room. When done put them all quickly int he transportation device as fast as you can.

Then simply run up were the catwalk breaks and the boxes should be almost there. Then just jump from box to box and jump on the concrete. Either side works but you want to be on the left side. If you fall in the water you'll have to restart this again.

After you flip the witch and their is an explosion. Look int he water were said explosion occurred.

IF you need more help I or someone else should be around.
06-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

(06-09-2009, 03:59 PM)EadTaes Wrote: To flip the last switch that raises the platforms you need to gather the 4 boxes in the generator room. When done put them all quickly int he transportation device as fast as you can.

Then simply run up were the catwalk breaks and the boxes should be almost there. Then just jump from box to box and jump on the concrete. Either side works but you want to be on the left side. If you fall in the water you'll have to restart this again.

After you flip the witch and their is an explosion. Look int he water were said explosion occurred.

IF you need more help I or someone else should be around.
ok so there is a dead battery thats were i was stuck in the first place. help?
06-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Find
wolis Offline

Threads: 3

well jo291, I made it through this level (I assume you have too by now).

Interestingly

Spoiler below!

I found this level really easy when you dont turn the flowing water on!

Just position your crates as bridges and jump with calm confidence.

The battery (not dead) goes on the generator, which floods the place.

As for getting the second key: swim down to the switch that is now covered in water that triggers the moving platforms.

They only move up in a step-like fashion once so you have to be quick.

So flip the switch, swim up to the ladder, climb up and jump on the concrete platform on your left, then straight onto the rising platform.

..___ http://creativeobjectworld.com
/\___\ a free-form, text-based, browser-based,
\/___/ real-time, multi-user virtual world
06-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Find