Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Where is the download link?
hawkinspeter Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Where is the download link?

Hi,

I've paid for the linux collection and have got my code, but can't find the download link. I haven't received an email (except for the purchase confirmation), but luckily I made a note of my code. Can someone point me in the right direction?
07-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Where is the download link?

The purchase confirmation should contain a download button(or if not in the confirmation a link to a esellerate web site that contains the link as well as your purchase information), there should be a serial number and then finally a download code and an extra download location from us.

You can get the game at the moment from http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=3636 as a torrent, we had to do this as we could not handle the downloads from our server during the weekend.
07-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Website Find
plussign Offline

(07-17-2009, 08:04 PM)jens Wrote: The purchase confirmation should contain a download button(or if not in the confirmation a link to a esellerate web site that contains the link as well as your purchase information), there should be a serial number and then finally a download code and an extra download location from us.

You can get the game at the moment from http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=3636 as a torrent, we had to do this as we could not handle the downloads from our server during the weekend.

I'm sure the slashdot effect with a 1GB download is kinda hurtful to most internet connections! Thanks for being one of the few developers to make native linux ports!
07-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Find
hawkinspeter Offline

Thanks!

I did see the links in the purchase confirmation screen and was downloading it, but lost my connection when I ran out of battery and then didn't have the link when I got plugged back in (although I'd saved my download code).

Also, many thanks for making a native linux version - I don't buy many pc games these days (thanks to my PS3) but I've got to appreciate the value of 3 games for $5. Hopefully, you'll make some cash with the post on slashdot - it's definitely boosted your profile.
07-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Find