Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure what to do in the storage..
Omenapuu Offline

Threads: 8
Not sure what to do in the storage..

So I'm currently at the storage. I've gotten all the drill parts and the monster is already gone. I read wiki that the last two pressure rods are in storage. I can't figure a way to get around the rock collapse.. Could someone tell me where should I go without spoiling anything else?
12-31-2014, 11:45 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Not sure what to do in the storage..

Spoiler below!

Go back to where you find the drill parts. Well, the large room before. You should find lots of barrels right? Combine the three drill parts, and then drill some barrels that can be drilled. Some sort of a liquid should leak out. Place the chemical pot (From where you get the acid to dissolve the slime before the Refinery). Get it.

Now, find two more barrels if I'm not mistaken. After that, they should say something like "Explosive Mixture" or something. Now go to the rock collapse. Place the pot there. Then walk back, and then throw a rock. And now the rock collapse has been blown up!

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
12-31-2014, 01:29 PM
Find
Omenapuu Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Not sure what to do in the storage..

(12-31-2014, 01:29 PM)Julius Caesar Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Go back to where you find the drill parts. Well, the large room before. You should find lots of barrels right? Combine the three drill parts, and then drill some barrels that can be drilled. Some sort of a liquid should leak out. Place the chemical pot (From where you get the acid to dissolve the slime before the Refinery). Get it.

Now, find two more barrels if I'm not mistaken. After that, they should say something like "Explosive Mixture" or something. Now go to the rock collapse. Place the pot there. Then walk back, and then throw a rock. And now the rock collapse has been blown up!

Thanks man! Only needed 2 barrels.. Was quite intense tho.. First I ran past the guy but he got 1 hit on me so I was low hp and then the other monster spawned and my sanity was ... so I fell down and he just killed me Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2014, 02:28 PM by Omenapuu.)
12-31-2014, 02:27 PM
Find